Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kobe Bryant have become insanely underrated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    If you and I were smashing hoes, and you got caught slipping, wait a hot min "how old are you? "

Any way Kobe caught a case, a rape case in some state, he was fixing to do time, but that hoe had 5 flavors of jiz in her poon, so the case was dropped, but and this matters most to me, bish azz Kobe said, some punk azz bull shizt and his only excuse was "Shaq ****ed mo hoe's than me".

I'll or my soliders would make sure a bish Azz snitch gets dealt with. perhaps you should speak to a butler type "hardcore" puto on this site.

Hit me up privately, take the red pill homie..
    Nobody knows the whole story. Kobe said this, Shaq said this. ESPN took a story and ran with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      Nobody knows the whole story. Kobe said this, Shaq said this. ESPN took a story and ran with it.
      You be lovin you some Kobe poon.. Cool

But, I'm trying not to get got by dem there police... You feel me Loma ??? I hope you do.... I pray to God that you do...

Lastly, where a 'bout's you post up?

Comment

You be lovin you some Kobe poon.. Cool

But, I'm trying not to get got by dem there police... You feel me Loma ??? I hope you do.... I pray to God that you do...

Lastly, where a 'bout's you post up?
        Kobe was one of the last aggressive, take no **** NBA players out there. He stomped on weakness. I loved that. Now they walk around gay asf.

I post up on the East Coast. Bout half way down the Eastern Seaboard. Delmarva.

Comment

Kobe was one of the last aggressive, take no **** NBA players out there. He stomped on weakness. I loved that. Now they walk around gay asf.

I post up on the East Coast. Bout half way down the Eastern Seaboard. Delmarva.
          Just like lomofunk-azz-HO- gets a cheap azz pass, why can't Jordan? I'm ghetto as ****, and if a niggy put my name on his tongue to distract from his risky bidnezz, I'm kool. Get it while you can, no hating at all.. If a mo****er has my name in his kok svcking mouth..... Very very bad..

Please enlighten me if you feel dry ir direct snitching on a team mate is cool. Homie I got stabbed up and pretentededd
          I did not know and or why I got caught slipping ...

I'm a good man, I pay my taxes, very reluctantly
          I never know
          I'm mentally challenged

Peace Hermano.. I will guess you have never been so close to ?? In your mo****ing life.

Do you like George Harrison, " while my guitar gently weeps"

Comment

Just like lomofunk-azz-HO- gets a cheap azz pass, why can't Jordan? I'm ghetto as ****, and if a niggy put my name on his tongue to distract from his risky bidnezz, I'm kool. Get it while you can, no hating at all.. If a mo****er has my name in his kok svcking mouth..... Very very bad..

Please enlighten me if you feel dry ir direct snitching on a team mate is cool. Homie I got stabbed up and pretentededd
            I did not know and or why I got caught slipping ...

I'm a good man, I pay my taxes, very reluctantly
            I never know
            I'm mentally challenged

Peace Hermano.. I will guess you have never been so close to ?? In your mo****ing life.

Do you like George Harrison, " while my guitar gently weeps"
            I’m saying we don’t know the whole story between Kobe and Shaq. That’s all I’m saying.

Comment

I’m saying we don’t know the whole story between Kobe and Shaq. That’s all I’m saying.
              I'm ghetto as ****, Kobe got caught, brought Shaq's name up outta no mofving wear... Nah... **** that young azz bish dhit.
              **** kobe, but I think it's best to respect my HK 91, aka Honey Mae... She is never a bad girl...

Comment

I'm ghetto as ****, Kobe got caught, brought Shaq's name up outta no mofving wear... Nah... **** that young azz bish dhit.
                **** kobe, but I think it's best to respect my HK 91, aka Honey Mae... She is never a bad girl...
                How many points would you score on Kobe 1 on 1 to 11?

Comment

If you and I were smashing hoes, and you got caught slipping, wait a hot min "how old are you? "

Any way Kobe caught a case, a rape case in some state, he was fixing to do time, but that hoe had 5 flavors of jiz in her poon, so the case was dropped, but and this matters most to me, bish azz Kobe said, some punk azz bull shizt and his only excuse was "Shaq ****ed mo hoe's than me".

I'll or my soliders would make sure a bish Azz snitch gets dealt with. perhaps you should speak to a butler type "hardcore" puto on this site.

Hit me up privately, take the red pill homie..
                  It’s not snitching when Shaqs wife is already aware and divorcing it’s not deangello russel.

Comment

• Kobe IS basketball

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      Kobe vs leanord lmaoo Kobe was passed it after the Achilles moron you didn’t watch his prime we already established that .

Just remember at the end of the day 5 over 3
                      I know that, the point is people made biased highlights that made Kobe look like a god vs Leonard only showcasing his makes while ignoring his misses. Kobe fan boys always do this, acknowledge the makes, ignore all the misses.

And remember, 3 Finals MVPs>2, Duncan has more FMVP's as well.

No idea how a Finals MVP shoots 6-24 in game 7 and his team still win either.
                      Gasol deserved 1 of those Finals MVP's.
                      Last edited by Cutthroat; 01-09-2018, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X