Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My brother's wife claiming I had 'sex' with her. I didn't.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My brother's wife claiming I had 'sex' with her. I didn't.

My brother's wife is claiming I had sex with her and blackmailing me into giving her money or she will tell my bro.

4000 a month for the next 10 years is her term.

I know she use to be a Colombian Prostitute but cannot prove this other than the fact that my brother himself TOLD ME he met her like that. I never had sex with her. The worst thing is my friend Jerome told me that he already 'banged' her week before the wedding and he will testify to that in court if I pay him 5 grand.

Maybe she is just trying to tell you she wants to bang, in a round about way. I say go for it, situation couldn't get much worse for you. You can still deny it after.

Comment

$480,000 for some hoe's silence? Is your brother really worth that?

Comment

You cant do that to your brother. As fked up this world is, we still gotta live by a code.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
          Maybe she is just trying to tell you she wants to bang, in a round about way. I say go for it, situation couldn't get much worse for you. You can still deny it after.
          No dude
          I'm pretty sure she is just trying to blackmail me.
          Trying to figure out what to do. My brother is fragile as shyt, all that money he making got him all fragile and nerd. If he finds out or THINKS i banged his wife, he will melt down.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            You cant do that to your brother. As fked up this world is, we still gotta live by a code.
            I didn't do anything. I might have fantasized about it but never acted on it.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
              No dude
              I'm pretty sure she is just trying to blackmail me.
              Trying to figure out what to do. My brother is fragile as shyt, all that money he making got him all fragile and nerd. If he finds out or THINKS i banged his wife, he will melt down.
              Why is she saying it then? Will he believe her over you?

I have a kid with a British-Colombian woman and she is crazy, makes stories up about our past and tells them to people as fact. I often meet people who are surprised to find I am not an absolute scumbag, based off tales from my baby momma.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
                I didn't do anything. I might have fantasized about it but never acted on it.
                Fked up situation man. If your brother is in love with her, it’s her word against yours and he’ll take her side.

This woman sounds like bad news.

Comment

If you have any evidence just use it against her. Simple as that

Comment

How is this even a problem??

Comment

Working...
                    X