X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
    Remember in the UK, Asian means this:

Cringe worthy. These guys are camel jockeys.. you know flying carpets and Aladdin.

Not Asian

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Ever been to Korea? Just curious. They love Japan.
      Japan loves Korea.. japanese folks are in love with Korean kpop and dramas. Just one example.

Koreans dont care about Japanese stuff.

Not that i dont love Japanese btchs but im gonna have to say Korea > Japan

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
        Have you had kalbi or bulgolgi? Omg you'd love that stuff. Or course kimchi.
        Bruh who doesnt like Korean Barbecue? It is like the greatest way to eat meat.

I go to Koreatown nowadays for korean bbq and half the tables are filled with white white folks and others.

Japanese and Chinese dont even kick it in their area. They all come to Koreatown cuz we got the best sht.

Whatever you need, we got it.

Shout out to all my lil homies keeping Ktown on lock.. 32 gang, Mental Boyz and all them foos.

Comment

• you're a loser.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            With people like kuyukut around I'm gonna have to say no
            Is Kuyukut Filipino?

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Get them, Chollo!
              Half of these guys ancestry goes back to Germany or Wales, but if you let them tell it they were Achilles, Leonitus, Hercules, Greekz, Romanz and shiet

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                Greeks werent Euro-American white... All these Euro-Americans that think they were Greek are ******ed

We wuz Greek and sheit

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  Half of these guys ancestry goes back to Germany or Wales, but if you let them tell it they were Achilles, Leonitus, Hercules, Greekz, Romanz and shiet
                  Taking praises for things that their little peasant ancestors did not do.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Asians are smart but can we stop the race threads this is a fućking boxing website. Wtf is really wrong with you people? No race is superior to the other we all have flaws. Black white yellow purple green, at the end of the day we are all humans that bleed the same color
                    Im getting tired of these threads too. We are all Boxing fans and should keep it at that.

Comment

• because they cherish their land and friends, not a dollar......
                      Last edited by Rockin'; 01-07-2018, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X