No announcement yet.

what's up with lazy people buying grocery online and pick it up at drive thru

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    have we become that lazy that we dont even want to go inside grocery stores to buy our groceries..
    Never done it but I can see why. Why the **** should I spend 1 hour minglng with people who can't navigate a supermarket and cause a queue.

Why do I need to wait 5 minutes in a queue at peak times?

Mofo I don't even know where some of your **** is because your store is so damn big and you can only label so many signs up.

larry is right, why am I working for the Supermarket by picking up my **** when they should be working for me. It's not smart to work for someone when they making hundreds of thousands or millions.

Comment

Whats wrong with that? Some people hate going grocery shopping. And if you are on a tight schedule having someone else do your grocery shopping for you can save you time to make more money or enjoy your life a lil more.

I've not done yet myself, but I definitely foresee myself doing it at some point or at least for most products, cuz personally I think I'd have a pet peeve with someone picking out my produce. Anything in a box or can I don't need to be involved with doe.

Comment

I think it's just a sign that our society is becoming even more convenient than it already is.

How can more convenient be bad?

I support this although I have not used the service just yet.

Comment

You ever walk down the isle and some ***** just randomly leaves her cart in the aisle and walks the F@ck away glancing at the shelf down the aisle. That alone makes the drive thru worth it... I'm just saying.

Comment

Technology upgradation is helping me order grocery to my doorstep.

Comment

im not tryna see your ugly face at the store!!

Comment

It saves time obviously. I could just get off work and quickly pick up my groceries for the week on the way home, for example.

Like EffPandas I don't know if I want someone else handling my fresh produce, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  It saves time obviously. I could just get off work and quickly pick up my groceries for the week on the way home, for example.

Like EffPandas I don't know if I want someone else handling my fresh produce, doe.
                  Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but that fresh produce has been handled before it gets to the store. It was also grown in shit and likely had bugs running on it at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but that fresh produce has been handled before it gets to the store. It was also grown in shit and likely had bugs running on it at some point.
                    Yeah, I get all that. But do I trust someone else to pick out the best ripe fruits and veggies for me?

I don't know. Would have to try it.

Comment

Vons delivers to my doorstep for 10 bucks. That’s a deal if you ask me. Saves me from driving down, walking the aisles looking for stuff and then waiting in line.

Comment

Working...
                      X