Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does a man in his late 20's/Early 30's..........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
    what a gay ass thread
    Taylor made just for you my dude

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      lmfao hire kevin hart, I seen a documentary where he helps people like you.
      Kevin Hart did a documentary?

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        Kevin Hart did a documentary?
        yeah the wedding ringer.

Comment

Go to a sports bar and just be you.

Watch a basketball game (if you don't root for Golden State we can't be friends)

Comment

Well I just moved to a new place last may out of state, so me and one girl are talking serious, like as in potential marriage and stuff.... and I couldn't help but think well ****, who the F is gonna show up to my wedding on my behalf?? Besides my small family, its gonna look pretty lonely on my end lol... hence I am on a quest to make as many dude friends as I possibly can... I'm very introverted
            Wouldn't it be easier to simply invite us (the lounge) to your wedding?

Larry could be the minister and he'd do it for free!

Let's make this happen man, you won't regret it.

Comment

Make friends??

Not girls, I have plenty of those, but bros??

Not like I'm in school like back in the day, and my coworkers are meh......

Any advice?

Is it sad that my new years resolution is to make friends? I need some Bromance.....
              Best advice I was given a while back ago in my early 20s, when I was short on a few friends after university, was to join meetup.com and literally pick random meets that you think you would enjoy. It works for any age and if I want to meet new people for whatever reason I'll always go to one.

I'm Chinese so I usually go to one of the Chinese ones focused on just eating and then bar at the end. Good way to meet new people and don't be shy because probably 50% of the people who attend are first or second timers at the same meet.

My current closest circle of friends all stemmed from one girl I met at meetup. Through her I met so many of her friends who are now my Tier A list of people (a group of 10). I have loads of other friends who I've met from meetup as well who i see frequently see outside of meetup.

Once you get to this stage, you no longer really need meetup because you have your own friends but it's always nice to go back and see if there are potential gems for future friendships. I cannot stress enough how much it's changed my life back in the day.
              Last edited by MeiXiang; 01-01-2018, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                Wouldn't it be easier to simply invite us (the lounge) to your wedding?

Larry could be the minister and he'd do it for free!

Let's make this happen man, you won't regret it.
                This guy actually makes a good point.

Sort of solves the problem.

Airfare has never been cheaper, it's less than 300 bucks to fly to China, and that's from my local **** airport.

Comment

Be interesting, don't just sit quietly in a corner like a geek. Have an opinion, but don't be a know it all a**hole.

Comment

From personal experience, people respect you if you got huge balls.

If you're a real OG, people want to follow anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Go to a sports bar and just be you.

Watch a basketball game (if you don't root for Golden State we can't be friends)
                      If he buys me a beer, I don't care who he roots for

Comment

Working...
                      X