Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former soccer star broke, suicidal, after losing it all to his wife in a divorce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Kids, she has the kids and the courts especially in a place like Britain will side with her. Not to mention she probably recorded all the times he might have acted crazy anticipating this very moment.
    but why does the female get the kids???? My own mom put more effort into raising the kids than both me and my wife, if a divorce happens i want my kids

Comment

Hahaha....i laugh at these fools who trust women.

Comment

You've only come to see EBOUE!!!!

That last line is crazy, dude spent 7 seasons with the Arsenal, muhfuccas are going to recognize him.

Comment

Galatasaray offered him an academy coaching job and Arsenal are set to help.. Dude is 34 though, he could probably make a lil change playing a couple seasons in MLS.

Comment

There was a rumour going around that he had HIV recently too.

Comment

you have to be a complete idiot to get married

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                never that.... fuck that.... and I know my girl gets mad at me for it weve been together going on 8 years now she knows she's not gonna get a ring.
                If she wants to get married and you don't you should let her go. That's not fair to her. But if you told her and she's still sticking around i guess she's getting what she deserves.

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                Hahaha....i laugh at these fools who trust women.
                I thought about you when i was posting this

Comment

This is why you don't get married especially if you rich and famous. Never!

You can do common law but thats about it. Or you pair up with a baddie who also makes good money. Who brings something to the table. This pasty chick is not even hot. WTF? Thought she was going to be hot at least.

Comment

Wow what a hoe

Comment

Blame the guy for being a dumbazz.

Girl is just playing the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X