Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2018 New Years Resolution Thread!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    I listen to his podcasts, have you read this?
    No, not yet. I have Tools of Titans that I'm reading now

Comment

1) Get back in shape lose about 10 lbs or so. I have business trips in Cabo and Miami in a few months that I am in no way ready for lol.

2) Drink less, its hard because on these business trips everyone gets hammered and the alcohol is free lol.

3) I'd like to visit one of the 7 wonders of the world this year. (Im probably the only one who hasn't seen a bunch of them at my work)

4) Volunteer 3 times. (I Volunteered only twice in 2017.)

5) Land another big whale account

6) Eat more fruits and vegetables

7) Northern Lights! I probably have to aim for Alaska since its closer to us in California and probably a hell lot cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by DONTRAY View Post
        Delayed gratification over instant gratification
        Why that ***** Eustis always treat you like ****? You best check his ass

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Quit wasting time - that means quitting:

Twitter

And cutting back drastically on Youtube, Boxingscene, Instagram, Facebook
          I went above and beyond and permanently deleted Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram long ago. I never put any effort to interact with them. The most I got from it was seeing old friends, but that faded out quickly. Eventually I'll go back to it for business marketing.

YouTube, Quora, and Boxingscene are my forms of social media.

Comment

My 2017 resolution is to retire from NSB

I don't have patience to deal with these loonies anymore

Comment

Got my first of three New Years resolutions done yesterday. Switched my internet provider to an obscure re-seller of the very provider I've been with for 16 years who kept gouging me with twice a year increases forcing me to steadily downgrade my speed to keep it from becoming ridiculously expensive. Now I will spend $35 a month for 25 mbps instead of $60 for a meager 5 mbps.

I will sell my car this year since I don't use it enough to justify owning and join a car sharing service which should cut my car expenses in half without sacrificing any usage or convince (they are parked where I park my car anyways).

And I will reorganize my investments more profitably.

Comment

And that's just the tip of the iceberg too

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
                  Eliminate all negativity in my life

Free my mind

Get a new career
                  You should look into becoming a stock broker...you already have the suits and you could pitch prospects on BoxingScene.

Stock_broker_Larry
                  Last edited by jaded; 12-30-2017, 09:54 PM.

Comment

2018 will be the year I learn how to surf!

Comment

Down between 6 and 7 lbs so far. Wasn't even trying that hard to lose weight to be honest, just have been eating more modestly.

I think I weighed so much around new years that my weight was actually unstable and would require active effort to maintain.

Also registered for the GRE.

We making resolution progress boys

Comment

Working...
                      X