No announcement yet.

2 university professors says civility in classroom promotes white racial power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotVlad_ View Post
    There is no need to be ashamed of wanting to be White.

Don't be one of those self-loathing wish-you-were-Whites.
    It's more like being strapped to a conveyor belt and watching the guy in front of you get sawed in half.

Is that what we're all working towards? Is that the ultimate state of 'development'?

Turning into submissive sterile slaves who live to serve God's Chosen People and get banned/jailed for even alluding to concern about their own extinction, epidemic rape, etc?

I'm starting to see it happen to Asian Americans too. That last generation of hard working racist Azns in nice business suits have given birth to a bunch of 300 pound polygamous blue-haired daughters who repeat everything some Bergwitz on TV comes up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Jhonny & I are fighting... I wanna dump a man triple coiled caca on a Phaggots face, he wants to dump a pinner, chihuahua sticky as **** lil homie dump on these lil butler type collective chests...
      DumpSpace would like that. SH itgirl might get mad though

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        DumpSpace would like that. SH itgirl might get mad though
        Jhonny wants a one on one combat.....

That puto maricon ****ed up...
        Jhonny is Brady mad... Crazy

Jhonny bit me, my wife, his wife,

That puto needs to state a place & time....
        Jhonny will be there, p4p he ****ed up....

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post

white boi's in 15 years are going to be the new nigs and spcs mark my words.
          I'm gonna long Jew stroke pretty wimmi & boi toys...

Comment

Jhonny wants a one on one combat.....

That puto maricon ****ed up...
            Jhonny is Brady mad... Crazy

Jhonny bit me, my wife, his wife,

That puto needs to state a place & time....
            Jhonny will be there, p4p he ****ed up....
            Jhonny needs a blunt. And you remember last time, Gilligan can't make it off the island unless you can pay for it

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Jhonny needs a blunt. And you remember last time, Gilligan can't make it off the island unless you can pay for it
              Johnny & I both prefer Marianna pvssy parting shorts to gingers long dress...

When my woman returns, on the spot Jhonny steals female kpanties and ****s on man undergarments.

On any given sunday, helmet to helmet have these tricks are on life support, as Jhonny and I pretend to take a knee...

Comment

Johnny & I both prefer Marianna pvssy parting shorts to gingers long dress...

When my woman returns, on the spot Jhonny steals female kpanties and ****s on man undergarments.

On any given sunday, helmet to helmet have these tricks are on life support, as Jhonny and I pretend to take a knee...
                Helmet to helmet got those puzzies changing the rules of the game

As far as Mary Ann and Ginger, I'll take the red headed slut

Comment

seems legit, if you try not to be racist, you are colourblind and therefore a racist.

Comment

I'm gonna long Jew stroke pretty wimmi & boi toys...
                    They want it in spite of their pleading otherwise

Comment

These hypocrites should try teaching at a high school in south side Chicago or East St. Louis. Easy to talk this white guilt nonsense from the safety of lily white Iowa.

Comment

Working...
                      X