No announcement yet.

Police Fatally Shoot Suspect After Dragging Cop By The Leg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    It's human nature. We know humans have fought since records began to settle disputes. It was how the pecking order was sorted it's also enjoyable at times. America has turned soft, you have a bunch of cowards upholding the law now. Even with tools like pepper spray and batons they choose to shoot an unarmed man.
    You don't get it... It's normal for you to feel like this. You don't understand the topic you're debating, like the majority on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
      Shooting guns works better than fist fighting. Fist fighting is for middle schools kids at recess. Why fight?
      Because it is usually nonlethal. When an unarmed black man gets gunned down by the police (whether he was he fault or not) it fuels the narrative that blacks are being targeted because of their race. It's perception.

I'd rather the cops wrestle with the guy and apprehend him alive. If you watched the show COPS in 90's, the cops were always apprehending suspects by nonlethal force, but now it seems like shooting is the first tactic.

Comment

It's human nature. We know humans have fought since records began to settle disputes. It was how the pecking order was sorted it's also enjoyable at times. America has turned soft, you have a bunch of cowards upholding the law now. Even with tools like pepper spray and batons they choose to shoot an unarmed man.
        One less trouble maker is good in my books regardless of how its done

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Because it is usually nonlethal. When an unarmed black man gets gunned down by the police (whether he was he fault or not) it fuels the narrative that blacks are being targeted because of their race. It's perception.

I'd rather the cops wrestle with the guy and apprehend him alive. If you watched the show COPS in 90's, the cops were always apprehending suspects by nonlethal force, but now it seems like shooting is the first tactic.
          How do you know its nonlethal for sure?

Comment

Shooting guns works better than fist fighting. Fist fighting is for middle schools kids at recess. Why fight?
            Oh, no, son. That's not the way it is. You kids have been nothin' but punks. Sissified. So quick to pick up a gun. Too scared to take an ass-whipping.

[holds fists up]

This is what makes you a man. When I was growing up, this was all the protection we needed. You win some, you lose some, but you live. You live to fight another day. Now you think you're a man with that gun in your hand, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              Oh, no, son. That's not the way it is. You kids have been nothin' but punks. Sissified. So quick to pick up a gun. Too scared to take an ass-whipping.

[holds fists up]

This is what makes you a man. When I was growing up, this was all the protection we needed. You win some, you lose some, but you live. You live to fight another day. Now you think you're a man with that gun in your hand, don't you?
              I never held a gun so i couldnt give a damn about that. Go post lmao in the other thread

Comment

How do you know its nonlethal for sure?
                I qualified my statement by saying "usually." And, yes, fist fighting is less lethal than shooting them...

Comment

I never held a gun so i couldnt give a damn about that. Go post lmao in the other thread
                  then how would you know shooting a gun works better than fist fighting? you ever fought before brother?

Comment

This guy is a coward or knows one. He's getting real angry. Don't shoot me man.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      You're an entitled kid who points his finger at life or death situations like you know what the hell you're talking about.
                      How am I entitled? I got a $15 walmart 3G smart phone, glasses been broke, car transmission about to go 02 Honda civic, aint never had shiiiit biiitch. Your the one talking down to people when you have no clue what theyve been through or are all about.

You probably had both parents and were gifted everything and then wanna tell other people to work for their shiiiit like every other dumbass republican POS.

Your name is probably ****inn Lance you've probably been in one fist fighter your whole life with your sister. Parents probably took you to church and paid for college. Never had a real job til he was done college. Probably forced your tiny lil pecker on some drunk college chick when you lost your virginity. Probably like to say the N word in private with your racketball buddies with a yellow scarf around your neck wearin mothafooker. Wouldn't say shiiit to a negro's face. Hide behind the internet with your pathetic life with nothing better to do then harass people on the internet.

Go fook off to your probably gay kids and that wife that probably is fookin the mexycan thats cutting your lawn hoe

Comment

Working...
                      X