Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man who got “ executed “ by the cop.. what would you have done differently?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's hard to say what I would do differently if it was me being arrested. The cop was dragging the situation out longer than he should have. It almost looked like a prank was being played with all those verbal commands he was giving. The crawling thing was just unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Because the building could have been rigged to explode when the cop set foot towards the suspect.
      the stuff that makes 007 movies plausible

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        So this guy was in the wrong for moving?
        no. he was unlucky enough to have a cvnt arrive at the scene.

im just saying, a cop would HAVE to shoot me for NOT moving. face it, im no threat to anyone in that scenario (isolate area with no people present). id be even less of a threat is i STAYED STILL.

if youre looking for an argument, bring me some better bickering points.

Comment

The dumbest argument is that the cops were afraid to aproach the man and arrest him was because they didnt know if there was anyone in the room.

After that cop killed the man they had no problem approaching the room, so it had nothing to do with the cops not knowing if the room was clear

Comment

It is hard to say because they still had to go and open the door down the hall. I don't know the full details but he should had waited for more backup.

I don't like how nervous he sounded, that is always a recipe for disaster. Now he has to live with that decision

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              A soildier who goes to war with too much empathy, respect, and patience won’t be affective on the battlefield. Those traits can get him killed.
              Sounds like the atheist's motto

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
                After that cop killed the man they had no problem approaching the room, so it had nothing to do with the cops not knowing if the room was clear
                Is this real?

He was no longer a threat.......... I just sat here for 30 plus seconds trying to come up with a reply to this...... I can’t. That’s how stupid you are. I’m done... it’s impossible.

What?......

Comment

I woulda shot him and I ain't even a cop. Right in the motha****in face, cuz.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    Is this real?

He was no longer a threat.......... I just sat here for 30 plus seconds trying to come up with a reply to this...... I can’t. That’s how stupid you are. I’m done... it’s impossible.

What?......
                    You are a moron. They could have approached him when he was face down to the ground.

They excuse people are giving is that the officiers xouldnt approach him is because there could be Another person in the room.

Comment

Private citizen arrests can use deadly force and are subject to fewer constitutional requirements than an arrest by law enforcement officers. However, its obvious that we no longer have a Constitution and mostly because its was designed to protect us from Law Enforcement such as this, which is why police brutality is backfiring nationwide.
                      Last edited by maracho; 12-13-2017, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X