No announcement yet.

Are you a prepper?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    After making yourself look stupid you decide to double up and comtinue your path towards ******ation, by showing you can't even read.

The study you showed is per capita you fcking imbecile. That has nothing to do with total guns.

Do they not teach reading comprehension in republican states?

New York and California, between the two of them have WAY more guns than any republican states not named Texas.

Per capita is everything moron. How many people per 100 in NY own guns you imbecile, how many of them do in Georgia or Alabama?

Jeez I swear you really are a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Per capita is everything moron. How many people per 100 in NY own guns you imbecile, how many of them do in Georgia or Alabama?

Jeez I swear you really are a ******.
      Per capita is everything what? What does that even mean?

California has 3x more guns or more than any republican state besides Texas, and new York has double or more.

Your statement that there aren't guns in liberal states was complete bs.

I really hope your dad gave you up for adoption, I would hate to see the sadness in his eyes everytime he looks at you.

Comment

When the big quake hit Tokyo. Water & food for two weeks,
        Water purification system, gravity fed. Electronic small generator on a lead shielded container.

Machete, typical stuff. Dog food for Jhonny, his wife, & daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Per capita is everything what? What does that even mean?

California has 3x more guns or more than any republican state besides Texas, and new York has double or more.

Your statement that there aren't guns in liberal states was complete bs.

I really hope your dad gave you up for adoption, I would hate to see the sadness in his eyes everytime he looks at you.
          Your insults are as dull as you. I've seen your numerous posts, you are a piece of **** with no class. Literally the most vile and repulsive poster we have on this site. I'd recommend you get a tattoo that says scumbag on your forehead if you havent already, it would be appropriate and helpful for others to help and identify who you really are.

This is why per capita is everything in regards to my comments about red states being strapped.

If you go to a place like Wyoming, 60% of that states population are strapped, in Mississippi, West Virginia, Alaska, Idaho, Arkansas, Alabama, and South Dakota etc... more than 50% of the population are strapped.

California and NY with a combined population of roughly 75 million, about 15 million people have firearms, which means only about 18-20% of the population is strapped.

Wyoming, Alaska, Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, South Dakota, South Carolina, West Virginia, with a combined population of about 44 million constitutes to about 20 million who have firearms.

Per capita, red states have far more gun ownership per 100 people than blue states. However, I wouldn't expect a moron like yourself to grasp this, so I am sure this will go over your empty head.

Comment

Working...
          X