• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
    What do you do?
    slang that yayo in the hood nukka what else

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      since day 1
      Point a young buck in the right direction. How did you start out working for yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by rigondo View Post
        Point a young buck in the right direction. How did you start out working for yourself?
        by never wanting to work for anyone else.

figure out what you good at and turn that into your hustle.

Most motehrfuckers fail cause they try to do something outside the scope of their talents. Find something you know about, or can do, or provide and hustle it. No one gonna believe in your grind and jump on your band wagon till it exist.

most motherfuckers are like "how do I make money online" and not know shit about shit about making money online and wonder why they fail lol.

Look at things that you can do that others are making money in, your not gonna invent something lmfao so become the competition. Youtube is paying motherfuckers to act a fool, grab a camera and act a fool.

Theirs auctions everyday for forclosed homes, seized cars, where you can get houses and car for pennies on the dollar and just re-sell them. I once bought a salvage car that just needed a new hood and fender for 2500 and resold it for 9000, these are nickle and dime hustles but make for great side hustles for those who have a regular day job. Tons of people do it, I know you notice a house that always have cars for sale, they working folks doing it too.

Gotta find your hustle, no one can ever tell you what it is cause only you know what you know, only you know your drive, only you know your ambition etc.

Comment

gofundme.

say how you need funds to open shelters for the homeless, an sheeit.

run off with the profits.

Comment

Originally posted by rigondo View Post

i got to make my own hours

Comment

Do you have any special skills you can use to freelance for extra pay?

Uber
              Taskrabbit
              Postmates
              AirBnB
              Flip clothes or items on ebay.
              Start investing in the market

Comment

Invest in bitcoin. It goes up in value everyday, so can invest your paycheck and then two weeks, cash out. It's virtually guaranteed

Comment

At least you got a job, a lot better than most.. My advice is either sell drugs, make outlandish parlays, poker, or listen to Dave Ramsey.

Comment

There is money waiting to be made out there if you have the time and the vision. You might laugh, but I once knew a guy who bought himself a beat up van. He would drive up to the Hunt's Point Market in the Bronx each morning at 6:00AM, load his van full of cabbage at a discount. Then drive around the city selling the cabbage to Jewish delis that would use it to make their coleslaw. He would clear $200 per day after expenses and it was all money under the table, not taxed. This was back in the 80's when clearing a $1,000 a week was good money. His day would be over by 2:00 PM and he wasn't killing himself.

I'm not saying go out and sell cabbage, but you have to think about what there is a need for in your area and then fill that need.

Comment

Bets on sports just dont get to crazy and get caught up in big gains lol

Comment

Working...
                      X