Cop kills guy holding lighter fluid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop kills guy holding lighter fluid

https://youtu.be/BvChaajJQrw

Being charged with murder. 1 cop shot a bean bag, other cop thought he shot real bullets and hit him 5 times

The cop to the left fired his weapon right?

And the cop to the right fired the bag thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      The cop to the left fired his weapon right?

And the cop to the right fired the bag thing?
      Yes

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        Yes

Great police work.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
          https://youtu.be/BvChaajJQrw

Being charged with murder. 1 cop shot a bean bag, other cop thought he shot real bullets and hit him 5 times
          I mean as bad as this is, just do what the **** the cop tells you for crying out loud. If a cop has a gun pointed at me and tells me to put down whatever the hell is in my hand, best believe I'm dropping that **** in a hurry. Idiot cops are already on edge, no need to excite them anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            I mean as bad as this is, just do what the **** the cop tells you for crying out loud. If a cop has a gun pointed at me and tells me to put down whatever the hell is in my hand, best believe I'm dropping that **** in a hurry. Idiot cops are already on edge, no need to excite them anymore.
            Yea obviously. Title says guy was suicidal tho guess he got what he wanted

Comment

How is this a surprise we’re in the trump era where this is acceptable

Comment

i didnt read anything but damn no one trying to get burned and ****, Ill pop that dude too.

Comment

god damn i just spent 2+ hours watching videos from "PoliceActivity" on youtube. thanks asswipe

Comment

Have cop salaries shot through the roof since the public obsession with these shooting clips started?

Back in the day when so cal departments were all facing constant razizm lawsuits and recruitment slumped rookies were getting paid six figures but I don't know how it is nowadays.
                    Last edited by ////; 12-06-2017, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X