Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA Soon To Recognize JERUSALEM As OFFICIAL ISRAELI CAPITAL?! Thoughts!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    There are literally only 2 countries in the world that acknowledge Jerusalem as the capital - Israel and the US

To put things into perspective, 86 countries have embassies in Tel Aviv

Do you know how many have their embassies in Jerusalem?

Zero, zilch, nada, jack diddly squat

If you're a parent, I seriously hope that you arent educating them as you know ****
    Oh really?

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...sraels-capital

https://www.thenational.ae/world

Seems you info is a bit outdated. Don't worry in due time the cowards in some of the other 1st world nations will say publicly what they say privately.

Radical behavior should not cause us to deny reality.

Israel is a soverign nation. They own Jerusulum. They have called Jerusulum their capital. Who are you to deny those simple truths?

If the US moves it's embassy to Jerusulum many others will follow suit. Leaders lead and followers follow.

Please refrain from having any kids until you learn the value of leadership, friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      It's their capitol. Not only did God give it to them, they went out and won it in the Six Day War.
      God didn't give it to them. Wake up. It's crazy ideas like that that get wars started.

Comment

As a Sephardic Jew, I have an interest in this situation, two of my cousins sons are in the IDF...

I don't want to start a war, but if you know the Middle East,
        A Roman emperor who hated Jews renamed that land Palestina, go wipe out the Jewish homeland.
        Palestine is not an Arabic word.

But, Jews messed up, and God threw them out.

It's a complex problem, intractable...

Comment

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
          Oh really?

Seems you info is a bit outdated. Don't worry in due time the cowards in some of the other 1st world nations will say publicly what they say privately.

Israel is a soverign nation. They own Jerusulum. They have called Jerusulum their capital. Who are you to deny those simple truths?

If the US moves it's embassy to Jerusulum many others will follow suit. Leaders lead and followers follow.

Please refrain from having any kids until you learn the value of leadership, friend.
          Czech republic recognized it today while scores of countries, the UN, groups promoting US-Israel relations and christians condemned it

In the meantime, Donnie Jnr was testifying

Deflection much?

Trump isn't a leader

He is a high priced used car salesman and you sheep are falling for his spin

Comment

Where did I say that?

The fact is that outside of the US, the U.N. is always condemning Israel, while letting terrorist animals like Yasser Arafat address them.

Blah blah blah

That's the same nonsense you guys said about W Bush.

War criminal, Nazi, racist, etc. Y'all always go for the most ridiculous of hyperbole.
            Bush, Blair and our own PM are technically guilty of war crimes

Literally the only reason that they havent been tried for it is due to political pressure

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              Czech republic recognized it today while scores of countries, the UN, groups promoting US-Israel relations and christians condemned it

In the meantime, Donnie Jnr was testifying

Deflection much?

Trump isn't a leader

He is a high priced used car salesman and you sheep are falling for his spin
              So you admit your wrong on your original point? Good job friend.

Original discussion about Israel and Jerusalum and you start to mention: Donald Jr, car salesman, sheep, and spinning, hmmm.

Well you obviously have more expertise in the deflection of matters than I do so you might be right.

Oh and fuq the UN.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                God didn't give it to them. Wake up. It's crazy ideas like that that get wars started.
                God did give it to them, they took & won that land back...

Without oil, other middle Easter counties ain't ****.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
                  Oh really?

You dropped to many bombs on him, and I'm hugging him as you celebrate an easy KO win

Comment

Damn straight.

I fly one at my house, and I rarely leave the house without a piece of jewelry with the Star of David on it.
                    Got my lapel pin, and my Star of David necklace.

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                      Well if you're cool to send US Troops to fight Israel's war against the Arab states yet again then that's all you!
                      My first roles were in IC fabrication, & device physics..
                      Because of ***** azz Clinton **** got twisted.

I'm ready to teach a new generation of tech users about embedded C, EPROMs, and other trivial chip tech.

Comment

Working...
                      X