Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what?

I'll choose not to watch it before bed.

Comment

If that happened today the cop wouldn't be asking him to drop the gun 10x before shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
        Who fabricated those stats? Betcha it's a white person.
        Did you know that if you're black in America during a traffic stop you have a 20% less likely chance of being shot?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          If that happened today the cop wouldn't be asking him to drop the gun 10x before shooting.
          They show this video to rookie cops before they hit the street. Numerous others I'm sure as well. It's there to help them understand the mindset of people out there. It's the main reason Cops don't trust anybody during traffic stops. They've seen it all.

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
            I saw this video years ago... it is still as haunting to me as it was back then.

Next time you think cops are "scared', or "trigger happy". this is the reality they live.

this is NOT comparable to the other incident where cops shoots unarmed black males.

in this video the dude got out of the car when he wasnt even told to do. where as for the innocent black males that got gunned down, they were INSIDE their car!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              this is NOT comparable to the other incident where cops shoots unarmed black males.
              You're confused and blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Dude, that was my thought as he's asking that guy over and over, why the hell wasn't he shooting? Mofo would be lucky if I asked him ONCE to drop the gun before putting 3 in his chest

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post

in this video the dude got out of the car when he wasnt even told to do. where as for the innocent black males that got gunned down, they were INSIDE their car!
                  It is not comparable.

But the threat is real.

Comment

hard to believe it, but the first time i saw that video and heard the audio was on TV. i think it was world's wildest police videos, trueTV, something like that. gnarly as F, especially the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      hard to believe it, but the first time i saw that video and heard the audio was on TV. i think it was world's wildest police videos, trueTV, something like that. gnarly as F, especially the sound.
                      Those shows were awesome. I liked the one where they had the comedians making fun of the dumb criminals

Comment

Working...
                      X