Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Right Wing Smear Group tried to trick Wsh Post, to print fake news about Roy Moore!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, so they paid a woman to lie about being a sexual assault victim in order to discredit actual sexual assault victims' stories..so they can help get the sexual assaulter elected?

Damn.

Comment

Project Veritas.

Where is creekrat and stefantosic, etc? I forgetting who exactly once tried to provide me with project veritas as a source.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        Wait, so they paid a woman to lie about being a sexual assault victim in order to discredit actual sexual assault victims' stories..so they can help get the sexual assaulter elected?

Damn.
        Basically this

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
          Love Barrera too. Mexico just produces these badass legendary warriors in the lower weight classes.
          I always liked Morales better, but only slightly. Barrera had his number in the third fight though. I think Morales just didn't want to believe Barrera was on his level. His arrogance, coupled with Barrera's skill, beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post

Liberals didn't elect one for president and didn't defend child rapist like Roy Moore.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
              Your comparing child predators to a man who got a blow job from a consenting adult?

you filthy fcking pedo hamster.....

Comment

Your comparing child predators to a man who got a blow job from a consenting adult?

you filthy fcking pedo hamster.....
                https://www.vox.com/2016/1/6/1072258...ita-broaddrick

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  One day i might share the feature article that was written about me. People screaming fake news don't realize how much fact checking is done on a story. Before the story is published a fact checking firm independent of the site calls you to confirm the facts of the interview. Even the unnamed sources get called. The ones who didn't want to put their names on the record.
                  I bet you dindu nuffin, poor baby.

Comment

Moore first saw his wife at a dance recital when she was 15. What was he doing there in the first place?

He is a child predator, a lot o republicans are child predators, why do you think they are all defending him and going to such lengths as this to protect him?

The republican pedophile party.
                    Totally kewl

Comment

You know what. This actually boosts the Wapo's story about the other women. The Wapo did their research and fact checks on this woman and determined she was fake. They did their fact check and research on the other women and determined they were telling the truth. Your story has to be airtight to get it published by the Wapo

Comment

Working...
                      X