No announcement yet.

The Rock is one massive step closer to becoming US president

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Like a child, you are pretending that I posted he failed at everything when I did not.

At no point did I post or imply he never had any success. That said, as the facts show, his "success" should also include how he has taken advantage of certain laws to escape failure.

The facts are in front of you. If you choose to ignore them, that is on you. Liking him doesn't change the facts.
    LOL... Name a successful business man who has never filed for Chapter 11. Take your time, I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      LOL... Name a successful business man who has never filed for Chapter 11. Take your time, I'll wait.
      At no point did I post or suggest no one has ever filed for bankruptcy. of course 1 is a lot less than 6.

I responded to the post about "success" with facts that give context to that success. Nothing I posted was false, insulting, out of context or in any way misleading. That seems to be why you are really upset and responding to my post.

You literally have no point.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        At no point did I post or suggest no one has ever filed for bankruptcy. of course 1 is a lot less than 6.

I responded to the post about "success" with facts that give context to that success. Nothing I posted was false, insulting, out of context or in any way misleading. That seems to be why you are really upset and responding to my post.

You literally have no point.
        Nah you were throwing shade and said his "success" was a mirage. His success is incredible. Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          Nah you were throwing shade and said his "success" was a mirage. His success is incredible. Get over it.
          If you have a problem with the word mirage, so be it. The facts detail his complete history. Nothing I said was false or misleading. You are basically upset that I pointed out his failures and didn't just focus on his successes.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Yeah it isn't official, he's on that Ed Koch thing, he won't confirm or deny. I was just digging into this this the other day where people have accused him of being gay and he just dodges it with "So what if I am? What would that matter?" He's also not been linked to any women romantically since he became a public figure.

Men in powerful positions like that, at least ones that like women, got the fine girls on tap. I have no problem with Booker being gay, I like him and would vote for him regardless, but on the national stage it would be a serious challenge for voters to get past, conservatives would use it to divide the black vote like a mother****er and probably get a large portion to stay home.
            damn yo, i thought Cory was pulling mad slats like us good looking light skin bros do lol. actually assumed he was already married with kids.

I read about Ed Koch seemed like a really good guy. Maybe you can get more done when we not always chasing puzzzy lol

I know thats been my downfall for not doing more in the past present and future lol

sucks society pressures us to get married to fit a certain bs norm. thats why divorce rates are sky high.

Comment

Nobody should sleep on the rock becoming president..

The country is 65% stupid if not more..

He isn’t white, and is a democrat, so blacks will vote 98% for him..

All he has to do is promise free stuff to the leeches

Leeches now outnumber the producers, so leeches will win..

Rock will come out, say some entertaining things, promise free stuff, “end oppression” without any specifics and the blacks will vote 98% for him, and the other leeches will vote for him and he probably wins by a landslide..

America is beyond stupid right now, there is no doubt they will vote in a nonwhite celebrity that promises free things and “ending oppression” without getting into specifics

If trump can be president, then no doubt rock could be as well

Comment

Not as bad as running Hillary. He would be the first gay president too.

Comment

This motherfuker is samoan. Rubbish azz samoan motherfuker

Comment

#bookerT for president 2020

Comment

I reckon fat dan Rafael should be president

Comment

Working...
                      X