No announcement yet.

So what did you buy this Black Friday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what did you buy this Black Friday

I was going to buy some Levi's 501 for $30 but damn the line is soooooooooooo long decided to go home instead

Nothing. The big savings are on mostly things that were overpriced crap anyway.

Comment

Groceries.

Comment

Google Mini & 2 chromecast.

Comment

Real talk, I haven't bought shyt and I haven't gone to any store to see shyt either, one of the best feelings ever.

Comment

Oh yea a leather calvin Klein jacket for $70 that was regularly $225. Nautica boots for $40 that were regularly $60

Comment

I bought a bunch of liqour off reservebar it was like 40% off, they have some limited gift bundles I gonna send on for newyears etc.

Comment

Waiting on 2 TV's that fell off the truck. Hopefully he'll have them by Friday or imma have to buy them from the store

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Waiting on 2 TV's that fell off the truck. Hopefully he'll have them by Friday or imma have to buy them from the store
                  Can i get in on that 2 tv deal

Comment

I've come to hate Christmas as a holiday. All the over consumption and commercialization. It's a sham. They want you to spend money on crap.

Comment

Working...
                    X