No announcement yet.

Why do Jews and Muslims not eat pork?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    You are Mexican though so that's no surprise.
    Mexi cano mi

Comment

Damn right. Pork is cheap. Here in Jamaica and when I was in America. Good quality pork too.
      I used to go halves with my buddy, we would split a pig. Best pork I've ever had in my life, and cheap, I dont know why I stopped doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        I used to go halves with my buddy, we would split a pig. Best pork I've ever had in my life, and cheap, I dont know why I stopped doing that.
        A whole pig? How many pounds that?

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          Its forbidden in the Old Testament to eat pork, but I think a rule got put in the New Testament to OK pork. Someone must have had a cheeky bacon roll and lobbied the writers to get the rules changed

Some preachers say that but Jesus kept the Mosaic food laws

Comment

Shoulder, do you eat pork?
            Yes.

I love bacon and eggs. Ham and pork chops too.

I was wondering if maybe trichinosis was a big issue among the desert dwellers back in Biblical times?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Yes.

I love bacon and eggs. Ham and pork chops too.

I was wondering if maybe trichinosis was a big issue among the desert dwellers back in Biblical times?
              Not just that. Look up pigs and disease. Pigs are excellent carriers of disease. They can transfer disease from humans to animals and from animals to humans.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                Some preachers say that but Jesus kept the Mosaic food laws
                Mar 7:18 He said to them, Are even you likewise without understanding? Do you not realize that everything that goes into a person from outside cannot defile,

Mar 7:19 since it enters not the heart but the stomach and passes out into the latrine? (Thus he declared all foods clean.)

The dietary laws are also overturned in the Book of Acts

Comment

A whole pig? How many pounds that?
                  I dunno, you more look at it by the cuts of meat you get. They seal up each cut for you. No hormones or none of that ****, even the way they kill it, they make sire its not under any stess so that it doesn't taint the meat. Buying meat this way taste a million times better than grocery store pork.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    I dunno, you more look at it by the cuts of meat you get. They seal up each cut for you. No hormones or none of that ****, even the way they kill it, they make sire its not under any stess so that it doesn't taint the meat. Buying meat this way taste a million times better than grocery store pork.
                    Oh. I see. You go straight to the butcher.

Comment

Why do Jews and Muslims not eat pork?

Because they don't know how good smoked ribs are?

Comment

Working...
                      X