No announcement yet.

So i think my girl and me are done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
    She has decided she wants to make things work with her bf.
    Nah its not that. She has a different dude lmao i actually ran into her while she was out with his family

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      Nah its not that. She has a different dude lmao i actually ran into her while she was out with his family
      She has decided to make things work with her 2+ boyfriends

You as the side piece are now getting ghosted so she can concentrate on her relationship (s)

Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        Was there any acknowledgement between the 2 of you when you bumped into each other or was it kept on the sly?

Comment

She has decided to make things work with her 2+ boyfriends

You as the side piece are now getting ghosted so she can concentrate on her relationship (s)

Haha.
          Lmao they actually fought for her too.
          Funny thing is she used to call them "enemies" when she reffered them while talking to me

Comment

Was there any acknowledgement between the 2 of you when you bumped into each other or was it kept on the sly?
            Lol its a long story

Comment

I'm not reading that post but if you want free and consistent p*ssy available you'll have to put up with some form of idiocy. Treat it like a job, buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                Welcome to my thread cucks.

Im the cuckmeister general.

So she says i spend too much time studying and working.

She wants to get married but i said not right now....a little while longer and we can settle down.

I had a very important exam and was studying on the weekend but she wanted to go shopping and then dinner.

I took her shopping but had to rush back.

She says i work and study too much.

Well.....i wouldnt be able go take her to expensive restaraunts and buy expensive perfumes and shoes.

Argument lastweek.

She text me today about my exam. I then asked her ill pick hef up tomorrow. She said ..im busy.

She said shes busy and its best we dont carry on because i am career focussed and she wantsto marry

KUNTS!!!

when will they learn

+ves
                ====

More time for career and progression

More money in my account!!! She was expensive to keep!!!

Less listening to dumb ass bull****

-ves
                ====

She was fuqqin beautiful like model good looks and model figure

Err thats about it

Now im going to become celibate and practice NOfap
                Wimmin lose their fake, weak azz love, Men can’t move on, not quickly... my pops, rip, taught me to ignore half the conflighting crap wimmin say... it’s sad really, men are so much slower to let go... move on... I know I am... I’m ****ed like that..

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                  I'm not reading that post but if you want free and consistent p*ssy available you'll have to put up with some form of idiocy. Treat it like a job, buddy.
                  I learned to pretend to listen, nod a lot, etc.. it works, wimmin get away with saying conflicting things regularly, finding a logical woman is the greatest thing...

Peace bro..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I learned to pretend to listen, nod a lot, etc.. it works, wimmin get away with saying conflicting things regularly, finding a logical woman is the greatest thing...

Peace bro..
                    The sweetest salvation of all, indeed yes. It's not officially talked about but probably 40-80% of ALL bad behavior by men is due to long term or short term insanity brought on by women who are unequipped to deal with adult responsibility and/or lack of accountability for themselves and their behaviors. True story.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                      The sweetest salvation of all, indeed yes. It's not officially talked about but probably 40-80% of ALL bad behavior by men is due to long term or short term insanity brought on by women who are unequipped to deal with adult responsibility and/or lack of accountability for themselves and their behaviors. True story.
                      As good as it gets...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aZsOyO_lXD8

Comment

Working...
                      X