Who's the Top poster right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    right now? who gives a f3ck

i mean, really. who gives a f3uck? this place is no longer worth 15 minutes out of your day if you ahve any respect for your own time.

all time it's me. obviously. none of you are funny as me. none of you know boxing like me.
    Does anybody know this dude????

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
      I have no idea what you are talking about.....

just dont be hoggin dat sheeit, bruh. save some for the rest of us f@gs.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        just dont be hoggin dat sheeit, bruh. save some for the rest of us f@gs.
        No

You have Ecstasy pills and poppers

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
          I was honestly thinking the same thing. He refreshes his avi on a consistent basis, most if not all of his comments are humorous, and he's always active.

I'm a fan of Elroy The Great. Beercules of course. -MAKAVELLI-, even though I don't see him around too much.

Say what you want about him, but I actually liked AlexKid. He was far from the best, but I enjoyed what he brought to the table.

Yeah, I miss my son Alexkid

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Yeah, I miss my son Alexkid
            Son? He came from your sack? You did a real bang up job with that one.

Comment

[QUOTE=b morph;18250021]Son? He came from your sack? You did a real bang up job with that one.[/QUOTE

Mijo didn't get enough oxygen, his momma was on the dole, met her at a pub in east London, I smashed, tried to pull me man meat outta his mum, but skeeted too deep. 9 months after...me son Alex was born...

Comment

[QUOTE=Zaroku;18250033]
                Originally posted by b morph View Post
                Son? He came from your sack? You did a real bang up job with that one.[/QUOTE

Mijo didn't get enough oxygen, his momma was on the dole, met her at a pub in east London, I smashed, tried to pull me man meat outta his mum, but skeeted too deep. 9 months after...me son Alex was born...

Comment

Working...
                X