Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Germans feel guilty for the Holocaust, then why accept radical Islam?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christ now we got posters with swastikas as their avi's posting Jewish conspiracy theories

What a great forum we are in...

I dont see why Germany should base their whole foreign policy for the rest of time on what happened during the holocaust.

Comment

Originally posted by IraqiSword View Post
      what do you mean by radical islam??? Do you mean Sunni's, Shia's, Sufi's, or who exactly???? Or do you mean Terror groups that are killing Muslims like ISIS??? Last I checked there beheading Iraqi's and Syrians because Bush distablized the region, now you guys dare call the people fleeing from death Radical??? Gtfoh, Bush ruined the middle east when he took out Saddam for no ****ing reason other than cause he wanted to change the currency for how he sold oil from dollar to euro
      Saddam was the best friend of America. America expected him to lay down as Kuwait was stealing his oil! He didn't.
      Gulf war 1.

Severe economic pressure on his country forced him to entertain the idea of accepting other currencies (¥€£-gold) for his oil & NOT the $. This move would have brought the whole house of cards down. False Flag WTC, pump up populace for war. Ignore Saddam pleading for peace, invade & take over. Then, the Shia finally free from the only man with the balls to control them, reach out to fellow Shia in Iran.

Chaos.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        Christ now we got posters with swastikas as their avi's posting Jewish conspiracy theories

What a great forum we are in...

I dont see why Germany should base their whole foreign policy for the rest of time on what happened during the holocaust.

It's only freedom of speech unless I'm totally OK with it.

No.

The sad reality of it is, these days, it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          It's only freedom of speech unless I'm totally OK with it.

No.

The sad reality of it is, these days, it's not.
          Who said I wanted him banned?

Im not allowed to call someone out for being a ****** when they voice their ****** opinions?

Comment

Who said I wanted him banned?

Im not allowed to call someone out for being a ****** when they voice their ****** opinions?
            I don't qualify certain opinions as"******ed" anymore.

That's just my point of view.

If the mod's here feel different, that's for them to decide.

Comment

After reading this thread I guess Saddam was ok after all. Never mind the genocide of 50,000 men, women and children Kurds.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                I don't qualify certain opinions as"******ed" anymore.

That's just my point of view.

If the mod's here feel different, that's for them to decide.
                Unless you are the racist pinetree theres no reason to have a swastika avi imo.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  After reading this thread I guess Saddam was ok after all. Never mind the genocide of 50,000 men, women and children Kurds.
                  Saddam was a son of a b1tcn, but he was our son of a bish.

I worked on a project with Sumitomo tubular & Shell oil.
                  Heard some crazy actual war stories. As the tanks moved forward, they were being overtaken by special forces guys head to protect the oil fields, in Shell vehicles.

Got plenty of other stories from guys at shell ( contractors) putting in work.

I feel for the Kurds, I do. Sadam was no joke,he wiped out Shia villages if a single suicide bomber from that village p1ssed him off by blowing himself up.

Nebuchadnezzar 2, the great Babalonian King
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 11-22-2017, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    Yeah people have a short memory with Sadam.

However more thought should have been put into who would fill the power vacuum once he was deposed. Same as Ghaddafi, same as Assad (they were popular uprisings but we still supported their revolutions)

These were horrible dictators, but the ones who replaced them are arguably even worse.

Comment

Unless you are the racist pinetree theres no reason to have a swastika avi imo.

They could have been reading a Dan Brown novel, and been inspired by something.

Who knows?

Comment

Working...
                      X