No announcement yet.

CBS, PBS star Charlie Rose banned after sexual misconduct claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
    Motha****as can't even try to get p*ssy no more.. It's a damn shame.
    That's right, Bobbie. Just asking for it will land you in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      IDK alot of these females play it too lose and then get mad when the situation they created and allowed and participated in goes a lil too far. Lol now a days misread the vibe and go for that kiss youll be a sex offender in the quickness.

Alot of these claims that have been coming out lately sounds more like regret than an acutal crime its just the world is so
      pc that if the girl has regret than its a crime now.
      Spot on! That's what I was saying to Moo. If you are reading the vibe and it feels right, stopping to ask for a kiss will kill that vibe.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
        They said he got a big ol rhinoceros dick
        Keep yo' gayness for when you are around your mens.

Comment

What if Rose said "who cares, they ain't got nothing on Gibson's "The Last Temptation Of Christ, he is the Don."

Comment

And today's Sexual Misconduct Lottery Winner is...

Backstreet Boy Nick Carter accused of forcing singer to have sex

http://torontosun.com/news/world/bac...er-to-have-sex

Backstreet Boy Nick Carter is the latest luminary to be accused of sexual impropriety.

Backstreet Boy Nick Carter has been accused of sexually assaulting a former member of teen girl group Dream at a 2003 booze-a-ramma at his house.

Melissa Schuman, 33, claimed in a blog post the one-time heartthrob forced her to perform oral sex on him before raping her in the bedroom of his Calabasas, Calif. mansion.

“I told him that I was a virgin and I didn’t want to have sex,” she said of the incident that allegedly happened when she was 19.

“I told him that I was saving myself for my future husband. I said it over and over again. He whispered into my ear, as if to entice me, ‘I could be your husband.’”

The one-time heartthrob denied the allegations and said he was “shocked and saddened” by Schuman’s claims.

Carter is the latest in the daily roster of powerful men in showbiz, politics and industry being accused of sexual harassment — and worse.

Who's necks?

Comment

Working...
            X