Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN will cut $80 million in salaries in upcoming layoffs: report

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just as long as they don't cut Fat Dan..

Comment

Only commenting to commend you on the new sig :Handshake:

Comment

i don't know a ton of people my age [30] who still consistently watch TV at all. ESPN has been unwatchable for at least five years now. you just don't need it. unless you buy into that crap and their agendas.

Comment

ESPN has been bleeding money for years now. Too much politics and PC nonsense, too many wannabe comedians who aren't funny, and being apologists for degenerate athletes has cost them viewership.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            i don't know a ton of people my age [30] who still consistently watch TV at all. ESPN has been unwatchable for at least five years now. you just don't need it. unless you buy into that crap and their agendas.
            This^^^^^

Espn is basically on par with reality tv and other lowest denominator forms of entertainment, hence why people like skip bayless, lebatard, jemele hill thrive at espn and guys that actually talk sports like bill Simmons and Freddie Coleman can't catch a break

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Just as long as they don't cut Fat Dan..

his meal allowance alone doubles the budget of any boxing broadcast. he can't even fly coach, he's gotta be at the front of the plane for the extra butt-room. needs a special chair on press row and during press conferences. no joke, i have seen it. i had to turn my body when we passed in the hallway.

Comment

They dropped that idiot Skip Bayless awhile back.

Now if they would just drop the other highly paid idiots who don't do much discussing of the ins and outs of sports, but just try to say controversial bs for attention, I think they might be able to turn it around.

Comment

Fire max Kellerman

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    They dropped that idiot Skip Bayless awhile back.

Now if they would just drop the other highly paid idiots who don't do much discussing of the ins and outs of sports, but just try to say controversial bs for attention, I think they might be able to turn it around.
                    They didn’t fox just over payed him he couldn’t turn it down

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      Fire max Kellerman
                      Guy doesn't seem to have any knowledge about sports. And he can't make an argument to save his life. How did he even get the job

Comment

Working...
                      X