No announcement yet.

It's lit!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
    Remember a few weeks back we had a short conversation that Asian countries like China, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, and S. Korea had a strict authoritarian feel to it? There's a reason why these countries have such a low crime rate. They don't mess around.

China jailed Jackie Chan's son for 6 months for smoking a little weed and Jackie Chan is seen as a nationalistic pro China guy, but they didn't play favorites with him. Lavar Ball should have said thank you and kept it moving.
    Lavar Ball and Donald Trump are on the same level. If the Lakers won the NBA championship Lavar Ball wouldn't let his son boycott the white house visit. Lavar would show up with his son and say the same thing to Trump's face as he's saying on TV

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      The President of the United States is now on the same level as Lavar Ball
      If Lavar Ball one day gets elected President...that might become true. Right now...not.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        If Lavar Ball one day gets elected President...that might become true. Right now...not.
        He doesn't have to be elected. The POTUS has stooped to Lavar's level, or elvevated Lavar to his level. Whichever way you wanna look at it.

Comment

He doesn't have to be elected. The POTUS has stooped to Lavar's level, or elvevated Lavar to his level. Whichever way you wanna look at it.
          That's your opinion. The POTUS never pretended to be anything other than what he has always been. WYSIWYG with him...it's one of the things that got him elected and my opinion is that if an election were held tomorrow...Trump would get re-elected and his level would serve him fine with that as it did a year ago.

Comment

Lavar is wrong, and trump is petty.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
              Remember a few weeks back we had a short conversation that Asian countries like China, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, and S. Korea had a strict authoritarian feel to it? There's a reason why these countries have such a low crime rate. They don't mess around.

China jailed Jackie Chan's son for 6 months for smoking a little weed and Jackie Chan is seen as a nationalistic pro China guy, but they didn't play favorites with him. Lavar Ball should have said thank you and kept it moving.
              I know a few BofA executives, all from my tribe & they told me, the training they & their children must revive on a long long list of don'ts. Every 5 months they gotta retake the training.

I remember that conversation. I can add on it, a foreigner I worked with disappeared for several weeks before I figured he got arrested for something. He punched a Japanese guy in a bar fight, after being punched first. In Japan, you can be held for 28 days and repeatedly questioned all day. Luckily he was Irish, never gave up anything, got released after we lodged a formal complaint and I threatens to go to the media, because the Japanese guy talked his way out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Trump wasn't asking for thanks to feed an ego.

He pointed out the lack of thanks to show the entitlement mentality of the thieves.

Ball proved Trump correct, and showed exactly where that entitlement mentality came from.
                I'm shocked that China agreed. Japan asked China for mercy for a few drug dealers, nope, they were executed. China was under no obligation to let those UCLA kids off. But, trump used his considerable power to solve that situation real quick.

Mr. Ball's words speak volumes about his character, "like father, like son"

Comment

I was hoping they get raped in chinese prison or get executed.

Trump shouldnt have helped those *******s. Fkin thiefs.

Comment

Thats not that point and isn't that the job of the President? Name another President who demanded a thank you from the family of a US citizen released from a foreign country. Dennis Rodman helped get a prisoner released from N. Korea. Did he room around looking for thank yous from the family? And the son did thank Trump.
                    He didn't demand a thank you, you dumb ****.

He asked if anything thought they would? Because no matter what Trump does, dumb ****s like you and the news talk **** about him because they can't stand the fact that A - He won the election, B - He continues to win in almost everything, and C - Talking **** to him doesn't work because he talks it right back.

Entitled snowflakes like yourself aren't used to being disciplined, so you're forced to run to your safe places.

When you talk, it literally smells like **** on this forum.

Comment

Young black athlete steals in Asia, president gets him off. Young white student steals in Asia, comes home brain dead.

White privilege?!

Comment

Working...
                      X