No announcement yet.

Why don't people like the south?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    And mutha Fuçkas wonder why we don't like arrogant pieces of sh it from Boston?! Keep your f@ggot ass up north with the sh itty weather, sh itty traffic, sh itty cost of living, and sh itty crime rates.

you can't keep me from coming down there and gentrifying your neighborhoods

get some skills and you won't see me as a threat. maintain the current satus quo of less intelligent and capable workers being born in the south and you'll continue to live in whatever world we tell you to

god forbid somebody from what's the area arguably the greatest concentration of higher education on the planet brings something to the table. we can't have that!

he's gonna make me look bad when i'm trying to hook up with my sister!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      you can't keep me from coming down there and gentrifying your neighborhoods

get some skills and you won't see me as a threat. maintain the current satus quo of less intelligent and capable workers being born in the south and you'll continue to live in whatever world we tell you to

god forbid somebody from what's the area arguably the greatest concentration of higher education on the planet brings something to the table. we can't have that!

he's gonna make me look bad when i'm trying to hook up with my sister!
      You don't like the South, but it sounds like you sure as fuçk want to be here. What's wrong, intimidated by that "concentration of higher education "?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        You don't like the South, but it sounds like you sure as fuçk want to be here. What's wrong, intimidated by that "concentration of higher education "?

i live north of boston, not a cheap area and certainly not low skilled. i'm president of my company, ******* . you probably don't believe me, but that's just a function of that puny little brain of yours being unable to contemplate having skills and building a resume to the point that you're fit to own and operate on your own terms. i couldn't leave if i wanted to.

and if i went to the south it would be to retire and live like a king among the unskilled idiots. like you. to mow my lawn, pump my fuel, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          you mean like your perma banned friends ?!?!?!?
          Such as?????

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Such as?????
            id ask you not to play dumb but......

Comment

id ask you not to play dumb but......
              None of my friends on here are perrma-banned.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                None of my friends on here are perrma-banned.
                it seems like it. maybe their altS are active. in any case, ill stick with bobby and the like.

Comment

it seems like it. maybe their altS are active. in any case, ill stick with bobby and the like.
                  Sunspace is perma-banned anymore. He was my only friend that got perma-banned and then gave up with coming on here.

You notice how Esau/Kitty isn't himself anymore? I wonder what happened to him.

Comment

Working...
                  X