Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Midwest?????????
    sigh............

this is what i mean, deez

Comment

What's not to like. They got good BBQ down there

Comment

Good grub and girls raised up on that corn bread.. Don't know why you motha****as don't like my southern homies.

Comment

In my experience Southerners are generally friendlier, but uglier, poorer, less well-educated, more bigoted and obsessed with religion (the last three go hand in hand). Ironically it’s the exact opposite in the UK.
          Last edited by E10Rifle; 11-20-2017, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            sigh............

this is what i mean, deez
            Don't roll with Deez. Pick better company.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Don't roll with Deez. Pick better company.
              you mean like your perma banned friends ?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Are you serious? Many of them are still fighting the civil war down there. Hate northerners or us "Yankees".

I dislike the south solely based upon climate, bugs, reptiles and topography. I don't have a problem with people from any specific region. Food down south is great and the cost of living is great if you can find gainful employment. But again, too hot and humid, too many bugs. Just not for me.
                I've lived in the South for 25 years after being raised in
                California. While there are still people running around with Confederate flags flying it is pretty rare these days and it is generally out in the rural area. It is slowly dying out.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
                  I've lived in the South for 25 years after being raised in
                  California. While there are still people running around with Confederate flags flying it is pretty rare these days and it is generally out in the rural area. It is slowly dying out.
                  I think a lot of that has to do with northerners moving south. I know a lot of people from the Northeast and upper Midwest who have moved to the deep south.

Comment

they're literally proud of being ignorant. it's some kind of badge of honor down there to be stupid.

they resent northerners and people from the coast because we're generally more skilled, better educated, and better paid. we move down there because the cost of living is cheap, most of the labor is unskilled, and as a result we have a better standard of living than in a place where everybody is intelligent and you need to compete against better candidates for jobs.

make no mistake, i assume southerners are rock stupid unti they prove me otherwise. some fo them do, and from there they've got my respect.

but generally you're talking about a population that's just plain lower class, and that's all there is to it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      ...we're generally more skilled, better educated, and better paid...better...better...
                      And mutha Fuçkas wonder why we don't like arrogant pieces of sh it from Boston?! Keep your f@ggot ass up north with the sh itty weather, sh itty traffic, sh itty cost of living, and sh itty crime rates.

Comment

Working...
                      X