Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    I started off jus playing play money

Usually play online although been vegas few times

Advice would be check out a training site like runitonce and look at how pros play or you can watch pros that stream on twitch.
    Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    im actually playing online right now lol
    I’m assuming you’ live in a state where you can play online such as Nevada or NJ?

I stick to play money on Stars because that’s all that’s available in Cali, learning along the way for when the Bike calls my name next summer.

Comment

I play a new game called "Viper"...
      What a sword is to a master fencer, Viper is to the skillful card player...

It's very local right now, but should start to break out at some point next year, perhaps a little longer...

It significantly reduces the element of chance, allowing players to survive and flourish through their skills... When you trap someone, they are toast...
      Only scarce conditions are necessary to even allow for the possibility of a suckout..

Any player who has advanced their Reading, Bluffing and Betting skills in combination, will flourish...

You heard it here first "Viper"...

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        I’m assuming you’ live in a state where you can play online such as Nevada or NJ?

I stick to play money on Stars because that’s all that’s available in Cali, learning along the way for when the Bike calls my name next summer.
        No my state is one of the more strict ones about online gambling. If you're very new play money is ok to get the basics but nobody takes it seriously.

Americans can play on 'ignition' and 'Americas card room'. My state can't play on ignition but you can. Deposit via bitcoin, play the lowest stakes. Ez pz

Comment

I play online and local games...globalpoker.com

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            No my state is one of the more strict ones about online gambling. If you're very new play money is ok to get the basics but nobody takes it seriously.

Americans can play on 'ignition' and 'Americas card room'. My state can't play on ignition but you can. Deposit via bitcoin, play the lowest stakes. Ez pz
            Hmm, you wouldn’t mind expanding a little more on this then?

Comment

Online cash poker is illegal in the U.S. outside of 2-3 states since 2011.

Comment

Im in uk .

Comment

Interested in knowing who here dabbles in Hold ’Em, however so often
                  Your boy Deezy dabbles.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    Online cash poker is illegal in the U.S. outside of 2-3 states since 2011.
                    Yes, everybody knows this. The reason why is the real question...

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                      Your boy Deezy dabbles.
                      Damn my boy Bobby Dee be hustlin' these foo's?

Comment

Working...
                      X