Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alabama Republican Senate nominee Roy Moore accused of initiating sex w/ teen girls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore says he will sue the Washington Post over its report alleging he pursued sexual relationships with teenagers -- including a 14-year-old -- when he was in his 30s.

Source:
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/13/politi...uit/index.html

Please keep up better.

That's twice in under an hour I've had to educate you on the facts here.

If you refuse to do basic research before posting, that shows you're just superfan cheerleading.
    When he does actually do it, wake me. Telling the news you will means YOU HAVEN'T SUED THEM FOR LIBEL YET, WHICH IS WHAT I POSTED.

Also, you quoted CNN, another site you said was fake news. Now its factual.

That's twice in the last hour I showed your correction was BS and found you using sources that you agreed with Trump were fake.

Keep defending and supporting a pedophile.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-14-2017, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      Personally, I am hoping that the Democrats pickup that seat unexpectedly, which will mean the Democrats need to pick up 2 more seats to take the majority.

With the Moore offset, Joe Mansion shall lose his reelection in West Virginia. Get that bastard out of the Senate, even at the expense of a Senate seat. Mansion is basically a Republican, anyway. Gain 3 additional seats, which is doable, given the climate.

That'd be about the best case. Moore loses, Mansion loses (he's embattled), and the Dems gain enough seats to take back the majority (they'll take the majority in the House, I'm quite confident).

By that time, impeachment will be an easy step, given the extent of wrong doing already exposed, and the additional details constantly emerging.
      I frankly don't give a crap about the impeachment ramifications. I just can't believe that Republican leaders and voters are hiding and still supporting this guy even though it has been an open secret for years.

Guy was 32 and signed a HS girls yearbook. He openly hung out with his HS girlfriends at football games.

I get wanting to win and be in power but like this?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I frankly don't give a crap about the impeachment ramifications. I just can't believe that Republican leaders and voters are hiding and still supporting this guy even though it has been an open secret for years.

Guy was 32 and signed a HS girls yearbook. He openly hung out with his HS girlfriends at football games.

I get wanting to win and be in power but like this?
        I agree, in that these matters should be addressed one-by-one, and in their own context.

That said, it is a significant going-on, in the periphery.

Trump needs to be removed from office. Any steps to get closer to that necessary end, I will tacitly be in favor of.

Comment

• Fucking guys like Barron, ///, 1bad65 and some others had a fit when they thought a tranny would get to piss in a women's room. They cheered with joy that Hollywood starts outing all these pedos.

But a pedophile is running to keep the Republican majority in the Senate and they say nothing!!

You really want to keep control like that??

Comment

I agree, in that these matters should be addressed one-by-one, and in their own context.

That said, it is a significant going-on, in the periphery.

Trump needs to be removed from office. Any steps to get closer to that necessary end, I will tacitly be in favor of.
            I don't see it right now. There will be a fall guy. My bet is Pence or Flynn.

Comment

Fucking guys like Barron, ///, 1bad65 and some others had a fit when they thought a tranny would get to piss in a women's room. They cheered with joy that Hollywood starts outing all these pedos.

But a pedophile is running to keep the Republican majority in the Senate and they say nothing!!

You really want to keep control like that??
              Party > all other concerns, even pedophilia

Wouldn't be surprised if those 3 also defended milo

Comment

No way someone as high as Pence goes down.

Comment

Actually, Flynn could be the guy to take down Pence.

Flynn is already done. There is a good chance he's going to die in prison.

Trump is already done, too.

When Flynn was fired from the Trump administration, the reason given for this was that he lied to Pence about his connections with Russia.

I thought so then, and still think now, that this was a case of throwing Flynn under the bus, to attempt to insulate Pence.

There has certainly been a concerted effort to try to insulate Pence from suggestions of wrongdoing. I have never believed any of it for a second.

I suspect Flynn never lied to Pence. However, it was seen as expedient to claim he had, in order to insulate Pence. The claim that Flynn had lied to Pence necessitated his removal.

Flynn has nothing too much left to lose, except one thing. His son is also on the hook, for the kidnapping conspiracy, and other misdeeds. All that Flynn has left is to try to lighten the blow to come down on his son.

The Flynns are definitely cooperating. Just wait for the shoes to drop.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    No way someone as high as Pence goes down.
                    I think there is a reason he got the attorneys he did. It's clear he feels pressure. Remember, Pence was never Trump's guy, just there as a bridge to religious right.

Comment

Actually, Flynn could be the guy to take down Pence.

Flynn is already done. There is a good chance he's going to die in prison.

Trump is already done, too.

When Flynn was fired from the Trump administration, the reason given for this was that he lied to Pence about his connections with Russia.

I thought so then, and still think now, that this was a case of throwing Flynn under the bus, to attempt to insulate Pence.

There has certainly been a concerted effort to try to insulate Pence from suggestions of wrongdoing. I have never believed any of it for a second.

I suspect Flynn never lied to Pence. However, it was seen as expedient to claim he had, in order to insulate Pence. The claim that Flynn had lied to Pence necessitated his removal.

Flynn has nothing too much left to lose, except one thing. His son is also on the hook, for the kidnapping conspiracy, and other misdeeds. All that Flynn has left is to try to lighten the blow to come down on his son.

The Flynns are definitely cooperating. Just wait for the shoes to drop.
                      Flynn and Pence lack the financial resources to afford a prolonged defense like Trump, his cabinet and his family. So thats why I think it will be one of them. I just don't see an impeachment happening right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X