Shape up, or ship out!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Never understood the crying about bans.

Permanent bans never stick, and if you do happen to catch one, it never matters anyway, because you can come back on your 7th alternate account.

I used to get banned on my birthday by REED and Bringer.

Because, hey, **** you, that's why.
    I'm an ip spoofing guru, Change my mac I'd too...
    But, I don't wanna be where I am not welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I'm an ip spoofing guru, Change my mac I'd too...
      But, I don't wanna be where I am not welcome.
      You're not welcome .

Nobody is welcome.

You're half a f@g if you feel welcome.

Nobody really cares.

I love the Lounge.

But realize the Lounge will never love you.

It's a cold world...

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        You're not welcome .

Nobody is welcome.

You're half a f@g if you feel welcome.

Nobody really cares.

I love the Lounge.

But realize the Lounge will never love you.

It's a cold world...

Nuff said

Comment

I remember you made a post some time ago stating that you had no idea how to pull up or read the "report logs". I hope that has since changed? The report function is the greatest tool for a moderator. It brings you right to the posts/threads that are in question.

But anyway, I'm glad you guys are finally doing what should have been done long ago. This forum turned to a cesspool of race baiters ever since you guys became so limp wristed. You guys have to watch out for the "code words" that these racists are accustomed to using now. They know how to circumvent bans by using them.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
            I remember you made a post some time ago stating that you had no idea how to pull up or read the "report logs". I hope that has since changed? The report function is the greatest tool for a moderator. It brings you right to the posts/threads that are in question.

But anyway, I'm glad you guys are finally doing what should have been done long ago. This forum turned to a cesspool of race baiters ever since you guys became so limp wristed. You guys have to watch out for the "code words" that these racists are accustomed to using now. They know how to circumvent bans by using them.
            What's up shoalings swords? Hope Megas don't turn too fast you might break your nose, cuz.

Comment

Shut the **** up tobi. Just cause he prefers your kind

Comment

Who would have known that a moderator actually doing his job would make so many people uneasy and upset. I wonder what's making them so loony? Is it because they know their race baiting days are coming to an end?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                  What's up shoalings swords? Hope Megas don't turn too fast you might break your nose, cuz.
                  Well said homie..

Comment

Are you a Jew too? A member of my tribe?

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                      Shut the **** up tobi. Just cause he prefers your kind
                      Two down...

Who necks?

Comment

Working...
                      X