No announcement yet.

NoFap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    Not even taking into account possible chemical effects there has to be a lot of subconscious psychological shame involved with watching ****. Sex is supposed to be a highly emotional/intimate experience that gives a woman a sense of belonging and a man a sense of pride. Hunching in front of a glowing screen and watching some guy with 3 earrings get his butt licked by a prostitute is a dangerous mixture of emotions. You probably knock your own identity down a little bit each time.
    That's the main reason we need to legalize prostitution ASAP, and get it going all over. To solve the epidemic of ****.

The Chinese get that.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      This depends on the person. Some of those guys admit to watching several hours of **** every day and masturbating several times a day. Maybe those who normally do it the most are the ones who stand to gain the most from a break.
      So what are the supposes benefits? I thought fappin released stressed, ya heard meh?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        So what are the supposes benefits? I thought fappin released stressed, ya heard meh?
        You cant fap cos your pecker is a clit ya heard meh

Real talk

Comment

go on a testosterone cycle while simultaneously abstaining from sex or fap.

You will see,feel a improvement in every department in your life!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            go on a testosterone cycle while simultaneously abstaining from sex or fap.

You will see,feel a improvement in every department in your life!
            How do you go on a test cycle

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              How do you go on a test cycle
              go to your doctors and tell em your want the mayweather cycle! they;ll know what youre talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                go to your doctors and tell em your want the mayweather cycle! they;ll know what youre talking about.
                Will it give me a bigger harder pecker

Comment

Will it give me a bigger harder pecker
                  I think that **** makes your balls shrivel, because your body doesn't know how much testosterone to produce. Pretty soon your voice starts to crack, if you don't get more injections.

Comment

You cant fap cos your pecker is a clit ya heard meh

Real talk
                    U a bish ass muda****a

Comment

I think I've gone 90 days when I was in military academy... I had wet dreams and nutted in my sleep

Comment

Working...
                      X