No announcement yet.

Whitehouse on lockdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
    For those who know how to read, I already stated that I usually take those boards with a grain of salt. Don't forget that beside all the larpers there, there is also some people with the true info. (I'm far from a conspiracy theory nut, but I also know the conspiracy theorist accusations are over-used, same way the fags calling you racist, ****phobe, white supremacist, misogynist, etc.)

For example the FBIanon told us about everything in Podesta emails, (including child rape & trafficking) 4 months before Podesta emails were even released.

Another anon wrote about the uranium 1 investigation couple of weeks before it started, and also a lot of other things.

We are waiting to see if this one was lying or not. The funny thing is that he warned about the possibility of Trump's twitter account being attacked, 5 hours before it happened. Or it may be just a coincidence. It also looks like he was right about Podesta, too: https://tweetsave.com/jbro_1776/stat...97811063357441
    He got last night wrong though. You said Podesta and Huma would be indicted last night, right?

Comment

This is why I have you on ignore. Don't act smart if you haven't read his posts. I only cited the names without giving the dates. Prehaps the anon gave the exact dates of their supposed indictments, (I personally believe that the dates aren't important, because a lot of times these guys can be off by days and even weeks) but it's up to you to find them if you are really interested in it instead of trolling.

Comment

It was expected to happen. 2 days ago another anon posted that a lot of things are going to happen, he also said to be prepared for the martial law. Some indictments are supposed to happen, notably Podesta and Huma, the deep state is on the run.
        I'd save Huma.. no matter what she did.

Comment

I don't know who that was, it was an anon on 4chan and he posted a tone of crazy (good) sheet. I always take the anons with a grain of salt because I know there is a lot of larpers and fakes there, but his posts made a lot of sense (unless you are Hillary supporter, but Im not trying to turn this into Reps vs Dems debate) and he seemed like someone who knows his sheet. He connected a lot of dots. I've been reading the threads on /pol for hours. Can paste it here but it's very long.
          Post it. Not trying to get lost on 4chan.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Yo. I'll DIE for Trump.
            I'd die for Jedediah Bila and the German chick looking at the camera in your sig.

Comment

This is why I have you on ignore. Don't act smart if you haven't read his posts. I only cited the names without giving the dates. Prehaps the anon gave the exact dates of their supposed indictments, (I personally believe that the dates aren't important, because a lot of times these guys can be off by days and even weeks) but it's up to you to find them if you are really interested in it instead of trolling.
              Yo! Are you speaking to me? When did you put me on ignore and why?
              So you feel offended when I point out that your "magician" guy missed his prediction?
              You said indictments were coming a couple of nights ago and still nothing!

Comment

Sorry Wallabeking, I'm on my vacations, I'm at my home country at this moment, so I dont have a lot of free time.

Came to post this:

Tony Podesta Arrested: Indictments Issued Against Hillary Clinton & John Podesta
                http://yournewswire.com/tony-podesta...ments-hillary/

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

The secret service has a Twitter bruh **** outta here

This world is too much

Comment

Didn't an anon from 4chan also warn ppl to stay away from Vegas and any area where you see a a bunch of black vans parked?

Hard to figure out but antifa looks like bad news just out to stir the pot but could screw us all. Possibly government funded? Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                      Didn't an anon from 4chan also warn ppl to stay away from Vegas and any area where you see a a bunch of black vans parked?

Hard to figure out but antifa looks like bad news just out to stir the pot but could screw us all. Possibly government funded? Who knows.
                      Another MAJOR mass shooting. Supposedly another white guy shooting up an area of mostly white conservatives. I wonder what narrative they will push, they are already saying lone wolf, no links to any terrorist groups ect. His facebook had shown alt left connections but MSM wont talk about it. It will be used again to push restrictions on gun rights.

Vegas shooting, ISIS immediately claimed responsibility, before any details were public. If they did this for EVERY mass shooting, then yeah you can easily dismiss it, but they DONT. People at the scene said there were multiple shooters. MSM refuses to cover that. Feds refuse to show us any security cam footage... why? There are no safety risks according to them the only lone woof shooter is long dead.
                      Last edited by elfag; 11-06-2017, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X