• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can dig it.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      ^^^
      Lmao this is what you do when you have no life. Provoke people then negatively attack them for responding.

Some Alt-Left groups have already caught onto the operation
      The mainstream press seems to be catching on as well even. Though they seem mystified as to the source of all these posters.

^^ Exactly what they wanted. ATTENTION
      People like yourself and others on the left do this constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        My favorite part is that they act dumbfounded afterwards like they didn't know what they were doing.

It's exactly like when BLM folk get mad about people saying WLM. They're not mad or even disagreeing with the idea that White lives matter. They're mad because the whole purpose of WLM is to antagonize and trivialize BLM.

Same baloney here. No one thinks the words 'it's okay to be White' are an issue - when devoid of other context. But the people with alterior motives will sell this to their audience as if people are mad at the idea that it's ok to be White, and they will buy it.

Why do you hate your white skin so much? What state do you reside in, Massachusetts, NYC, California?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          People like yourself and others on the left do this constantly.
          Left right middle who gives a ****. This was childish antics from some attention seeking losers looking for their 5 minutes of fame. You’re talking out of your àss. You’d never see me provoke someone then cry about it when they respond. That’s what cowards do

Comment

Why do you hate your white skin so much? What state do you reside in, Massachusetts, NYC, California?
            #1 - I do not hate White people. I have no issue with the idea that it is ok to be White, as I explained in my post. Of course it's ok to be White. I say this because I gather that you did not quite comprehend this based on your response.

#2 - I am not White
            Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-02-2017, 10:07 PM.

Comment

I am not White
              It’s ok to be white

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                It’s ok to be white
                I am aware of this

EDIT: Ok I won't lie, this post did make me laugh

Comment

My favorite part is that they act dumbfounded afterwards like they didn't know what they were doing.

It's exactly like when BLM folk get mad about people saying WLM. They're not mad or even disagreeing with the idea that White lives matter. They're mad because the whole purpose of WLM is to antagonize and trivialize BLM.

Same baloney here. No one thinks the words 'it's okay to be White' are an issue - when devoid of other context. But the people with alterior motives will sell this to their audience as if people are mad at the idea that it's ok to be White, and they will buy it.

there's nothing wrong with being white, and whiteness is being increasingly marginalized by far left leaning people, college, kids, others. some people are mad at the idea that it's ok to be white. some people see a poster like this and get pissed off. there's nothing racist or even ****-stirring about what they're doing. that it's even stirring **** is sing that there's an issue, that far left leaining people are becoming increasingly intolerant and racist.

Comment

have you ever been to Massachusetts?

Comment

#1 - I do not hate White people. I have no issue with the idea that it is ok to be White, as I explained in my post. Of course it's ok to be White. I say this because I gather that you did not quite comprehend this based on your response.

#2 - I am not White

My mind is truly blown. This whole time I thought you were just a self hating white guy.

Do you mind telling me your ethnicity and what state you live in?

Comment

Working...
                      X