Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leftys and right wingers please unite over republican/trump tax reform, it's crap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    And to think I was defending you. Thank you is what your reply should have been. Sometimes your head aint on right though. So I pardon you.
    Lmao... thanks for the pardon..

You have a good day now.. it's NFL Sunday after a great night of fights.. very good weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Lmao... thanks for the pardon..

You have a good day now.. it's NFL Sunday after a great night of fights.. very good weekend
      Which fights were great? Because the main event was joke, I didn't even tune in the undercards.

Which NFL game are you pumped up for today?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Which fights were great? Because the main event was joke, I didn't even tune in the undercards.

Which NFL game are you pumped up for today?
        UFC was great...

Porter-granados was a nice little slugfest

Comment

Honestly, I like you guys as posters, I don't like to be mean to you guys, but you guys are so damn irritating and stupid on social/political issues..

I like you guys as posters... both of you are very astute in terms of boxing, sports, pop culture, etc... but in any others political threads, you guys sound like 6th graders

For real, my apologizes for being mean, but you guys would be so smart if you weren't so dumb
          Yet another response where you fail to answer the question about if public sector workers should have union protection.

Liking us or not is irrelevant. what is relevant is what you do when one of us or another poster shows your opinion on a given subject is not in line with the statistical data or is shown to be formed without all the available information.

You either run and hide, or you pretend the facts presented are no longer relevant.

So its ok if you form an uneducated or misinformed opinion, just don't be a coward or try and deny the facts when your opinion is proven to be ill informed.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-06-2017, 09:30 AM.

Comment

No, you two are just too stupid to carry on a conversation with

"I didn't defend NAFTA doe"

Unions are to represent employees vs owners.. it's a private sector mechanism..

Police are represented by local population and councilmen..

Do you idiots think that a town would just pay minimum wage for police without a union?

Most people want a good police force and are willing to pay.

Have you ever heard anyone bytch about cops pay/benefits before?

So you idiots think towns would pay minimum wage for cops without a union?

How come doctors don't have a union?

How come engineers don't have a union?

How come computer programmers don't have a union?

How come architects don't have a union?

All politics is local, and you would have to be an idiot to think towns wouldn't pay top dollar for police

So yet again I answered, hopefully this time you 2 naftards can comprehend..

So please explain why a town wouldn't pay for cops?

Explain why doctors, engineers, etc don't have unions but cops should?

Still waiting for your budget siablo14 but like a bytch troll you won't have one because you aren't that smart

****ing police unions are why the bad cops you take knees against still have jobs.... ****ing idiots
            Saying I defended NAFTA really means-"Dunn, you showed that most manufacturing jobs were lost to technology, not NAFTA as I erroneously posted."

Police are not represented by the population or councilmen. Council members are elected to ensure the city fulfills its duties under the law and lawfully exercises its powers. Not advocate on behalf of police.

Regardless of what people want, have you ever seen police salaries listed as a referendum to vote on? If you have, cool. I have never seen it.

Obviously they wouldn't pay minimum wage. The issue isn't MINIMUM wage but a LIVABLE wage.

I have never heard anyone complain about the wages for any labor group unless they are part of that group.

Once again you show your ignorance. UAPD is a labor union, the largest union for doctors in the US.

Private Practice Doctors can join a labor union as individuals, but they are prohibited by law from bargaining collectively over their salary, benefits, or working conditions.

Traditionally, engineers, architects and computer programmers work individually and thus are not in unions. Police don't work individually.

https://qz.com/916534/silicon-valley...-resist-trump/

see above about tech workers forming a union.

Whatever you think towns would pay, unions just don't negotiate salary, they negotiate other things like workplace safety and benefits.

The professions you cite, as I have shown above, have unions and are in the process of forming a union.

Answering your question, even though it is completely false premises, the professions you listed are more often than not individual workers, not a group. police are not individuals, they are a group of workers.

Its just like boxers do not have a union but football, baseball, basketball does.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Yet another response where you fail to answer the question about if public sector workers should have union protection.

Liking us or not is irrelevant. what is relevant is what you do when one of us or another poster shows your opinion on a given subject is not in line with the statistical data or is shown to be formed without all the available information.

You either run and hide, or you pretend the facts presented are no longer relevant.

So its ok if you form an uneducated or misinformed opinion, just don't be a coward or try and deny the facts when your opinion is proven to be ill informed.
              Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Saying I defended NAFTA really means-"Dunn, you showed that most manufacturing jobs were lost to technology, not NAFTA as I erroneously posted."

Police are not represented by the population or councilmen. Council members are elected to ensure the city fulfills its duties under the law and lawfully exercises its powers. Not advocate on behalf of police.

Regardless of what people want, have you ever seen police salaries listed as a referendum to vote on? If you have, cool. I have never seen it.

Obviously they wouldn't pay minimum wage. The issue isn't MINIMUM wage but a LIVABLE wage.

I have never heard anyone complain about the wages for any labor group unless they are part of that group.

Once again you show your ignorance. UAPD is a labor union, the largest union for doctors in the US.

Private Practice Doctors can join a labor union as individuals, but they are prohibited by law from bargaining collectively over their salary, benefits, or working conditions.

Traditionally, engineers, architects and computer programmers work individually and thus are not in unions. Police don't work individually.

https://qz.com/916534/silicon-valley...-resist-trump/

see above about tech workers forming a union.

Whatever you think towns would pay, unions just don't negotiate salary, they negotiate other things like workplace safety and benefits.

The professions you cite, as I have shown above, have unions and are in the process of forming a union.

Answering your question, even though it is completely false premises, the professions you listed are more often than not individual workers, not a group. police are not individuals, they are a group of workers.

Its just like boxers do not have a union but football, baseball, basketball does.

you are just rambling..

Just because you type a lot doesn't make you seem any less foolish.

Police don't need unions, they are valuable and community will pay them. Or you think communities would only pay minimum wage to police and wouldn't invest in police department?

And their is a huge difference between doctors, etc having an association and having a union. You trying merge associations and unions into 1 to fit agenda shows the lack of depth to your argument

Lmao,
              BLM card carrying member that you are is defending police unions who protect all the racist cops.

Just go back to pretending that you didn't defend NAFTA

Comment

you are just rambling..

Just because you type a lot doesn't make you seem any less foolish.

Police don't need unions, they are valuable and community will pay them. Or you think communities would only pay minimum wage to police and wouldn't invest in police department?

And their is a huge difference between doctors, etc having an association and having a union. You trying merge associations and unions into 1 to fit agenda shows the lack of depth to your argument

Lmao,
                BLM card carrying member that you are is defending police unions who protect all the racist cops.

Just go back to pretending that you didn't defend NAFTA
                So you ask questions, I answer them then you claim I am rambling. LMFAO! I'm answering your questions. If you didn't want them answered, why ask them.

There is more to being employed than just the pay. You know this but keep singling pay out to try and make your point valid. Your point is ******ed.

The people do not determine the police budget, the Mayor and council do. Line Police officers do not control the budget. So it's not just the simple "do they give police money doe". It's how is that money used, and, its what benefits and working conditions the officers operate under.

No, I simply googled it to answer your question. Once again you threw something out there without checking first. Something you've been doing a lot lately.

I am not a member of BLM. If I was, your point will still be ill informed and wrong based on the facts. Labeling me doesn't change that.

If you keep posting opinions not rooted in fact, I will keep correcting them. If that is by your definition defending something, that is fine with me.

The forum needs to be defended from your utter ******ed opinions formed with no factual information.

If you feel police don't need unions, fine. Just tell me who is going to handle the functions the union does.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-06-2017, 11:04 AM.

Comment

So you ask questions, I answer them then you claim I am rambling. LMFAO! I'm answering your questions. If you didn't want them answered, why ask them.

There is more to being employed than just the pay. You know this but keep singling pay out to try and make your point valid. Your point is ******ed.

The people do not determine the police budget, the Mayor and council do. Line Police officers do not control the budget. So it's not just the simple "do they give police money doe". It's how is that money used, and, its what benefits and working conditions the officers operate under.

No, I simply googled it to answer your question. Once again you threw something out there without checking first. Something you've been doing a lot lately.

I am not a member of BLM. If I was, your point will still be ill informed and wrong based on the facts. Labeling me doesn't change that.

If you keep posting opinions not rooted in fact, I will keep correcting them. If that is by your definition defending something, that is fine with me.

The forum needs to be defended from your utter ******ed opinions formed with no factual information.

If you feel police don't need unions, fine. Just tell me who is going to handle the functions the union does.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

You 2 should get a room.. don't forget to invite siablo

Police don't need unions..

Unions are a mechanism between private group of employees and private owners, so employees don't get exploited

"Just tell me who would do the functions of a union?"

city hall, city council, voters, etc

You do realize local governments hire lawyers, city planners, city managers, IT people, city engineers, inspectors, admin staff, all with salary and benefits, and no need for union. Cops should be the same.

Public unions are only organized for power and a voting block, and not for the betterment of the actual people

Do you think towns are going to exploit their police force without a union?

Towns will only pay minimum wage?

Please tell me some horror stories of how exploited local cops were before they unionized?

The concept of unions and what they are used for is pretty easy to understand, why are you having so much trouble?

"I'm not defending NAFTA doe"
                    "I'm not defending police unions doe"

Comment

You 2 should get a room.. don't forget to invite siablo

Police don't need unions..

Unions are a mechanism between private group of employees and private owners, so employees don't get exploited

"Just tell me who would do the functions of a union?"

city hall, city council, voters, etc

You do realize local governments hire lawyers, city planners, city managers, IT people, city engineers, inspectors, admin staff, all with salary and benefits, and no need for union. Cops should be the same.

Public unions are only organized for power and a voting block, and not for the betterment of the actual people

Do you think towns are going to exploit their police force without a union?

Towns will only pay minimum wage?

Please tell me some horror stories of how exploited local cops were before they unionized?

The concept of unions and what they are used for is pretty easy to understand, why are you having so much trouble?

"I'm not defending NAFTA doe"
                      "I'm not defending police unions doe"
                      "Just tell me who would do the functions of a union?" city hall, city council, voters, etc

This is flat out wrong. None of these groups provide the functions a union does. You literally have no idea what you are talking about. All state and city employees belong to a union. How do you not know this?

Do you think towns are going to exploit their police force without a union? Towns will only pay minimum wage?

What kind of ******ed moron asks if police will be paid minimum wage? It's about livable wages, not minimum.
                      Who makes sure police wages increase when the cost of living increases? who will advocate for fair working conditions, benefits, time off and all the other non pay related functions?

We all understand the concept of unions. The problem is you clearly have no idea that state and city employees are union protected and why they are.

Comment

Working...
                      X