Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leftys and right wingers please unite over republican/trump tax reform, it's crap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Because everyone should bargain collectively instead of as an individual. There are strength in numbers. Workplace and employment rules that are standard today and everyone enjoys, are because of unions.
    Do doctors, engineers, computer programmers, newscasters, accountants, nurses, etc have unions?

Unions are for the unskilled...

Do you think towns/cities won't pay cops good money without unions?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Not sure exact technical term

I assume deductions
      Moooshashi said it is a deduction. I know sometimes people confuse the two why i asked.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        It's not the best but it's also not complete ****, although it is ****. The name cut cut cut is pure **** though.

The standard deduction is doubled. The first 12k you're not taxed on or the first 24k you're not taxed if you're married.

It calls for the end of obamacares mandate.
        And reduces the taxes of the very wealthy and the very poor.

Also writing off the state taxes affects people living in the most liberal states where taxes are the highest. California, nj, NY, etc...

It clearly benefits the most wealthy that's for sure. Which doesn't jive for me as I'm in the middle and would've appreciate a much larger cut.

In conclusion it's a moderately ****ty plan.
        If true, its another sign that he is just in it for the money like the other 99% of politicians. Oh and the very poor didnt use to pay income tax so this is apparently worse for them than ever before? Or are you saying that the poor are going to get a nice refund?
        Last edited by maracho; 11-03-2017, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          And not surprising....online Fox News ignores the introduction of this very important tax bill details. It's in the middle of the page.

The headline is Donna Brazile: Team Hillary rigged the DNC to deny Bernie fair shot in primary

Even FOX knows it's a **** bill, although that Trump ass licker Hannity will probably come out in defence of it tonight. Will probably cry about it as well.
          I just did some digging around Fox’ website

Nowhere does any article say one negative thing about this, all it does is highlight the “positives”

Whoever gets their news from that ****place is as bad as anybody getting their news from buzzfeed.

Comment

Do doctors, engineers, computer programmers, newscasters, accountants, nurses, etc have unions?

Unions are for the unskilled...

Do you think towns/cities won't pay cops good money without unions?
            Is it better to bargain as an individual or as a group?

Comment

Name the positions that need to be be unionized in the public sector?

Quit ****ing dodging like a bytch
              I said go and ask him. You and him are having the discussion but you stalled it. Go and ask Dunn.

Comment

Ouch, I love when you get riled up, I get to see you in your true form.
                You said most of them never used to pay it? Maybe they should.

It's one thing to help out the less fortunate, it's another thing to take advantage of the system.

I'm for everyone paying a separate tax to provide universal health care, but so long as you're healthy you should pull your own weight barring unforeseen circumstances.
                Rile up? You always jump to that conclusion and I always have to let you know you are wrong.

They have forced them to pay and we have had a bit of surplus so far.

How many people are taking advantage of the systems?

What people shouldn't have to pull their own weight? Tell some that you would happily take care of for free.

Comment

Siablo doesn't even live in the USA but he's already terrified that Trump might take away benefits and assistance that he might one day attain should he become a naturalized resident.
                  When Jamaicans come there we out work everybody because we house to build back in Jamaica and family members to take care of.

Still talking down on Jamaicans. Cool that's your MO nowadays. You gonna throw some scraps to them when you visit again? Where you are from you are a nobody, so you are happy to come somewhere where people are fawning over you. Even though, you haven't posted one picture to show that you were actually here. You can mentioned many of the places you saw or visited.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                    If true, its another sign that he is just in it for the money like the other 99% of politicians. Oh and the very poor didnt use to pay income tax so this is apparently worse for them than ever before? Or are you saying that the poor are going to get a nice refund?
                    Or Trump had no hand in the crafting and left it up to the Republicans and like with healthcare they don't seem to be sure what they are doing.

Comment

Lmao..

The only one pretending, is you pretending you didn't defend NAFTA...
                      You cited NAFTA as the reason American manufacturing jobs were lost. I used data and facts to prove this assertion wrong. Once you were proven wrong, you decided to pretend I was defending NAFTA when what I was really doing was showing you that your belief was not supported by the facts.

pretending this is a "defense" of NAFTA while avoiding answering the question if public sector workers deserve union protections is very weak.

Comment

Working...
                      X