Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leftys and right wingers please unite over republican/trump tax reform, it's crap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Who do you think did it?
    One of the idiots I slap around on a daily basis..

So either you or Bernies corner... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      One of the idiots I slap around on a daily basis..

So either you or Bernies corner... lol
      But we are suppose to agree with you because you bashing one of Trump's announcements. So why would that make sense?
      Guess again.

Comment

But we are suppose to agree with you because you bashing one of Trump's announcements. So why would that make sense?
        Guess again.
        Cuz you passive aggressive and salty that I maul everyday

Comment

Cuz you passive aggressive and salty that I maul everyday
          You don't maul anybody plus how hard is it to maul a field-hand?

Comment

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house...ry?id=50861872

Taking away deductions for state and local taxes

Taking away deductions for poperty taxes

Limiting retirement savings to just 2,400 a year...

Absolute complete bullshyt, absolute the most horrible tax plan i have ever heard

Absolute horseshyt

Not one redeeming quality

Not one meaningful change

My liberal brothers that I smack around so much around here, I respectfully ask for help in condemning this piece of shyt legislation

It's not the best but it's also not complete ****, although it is ****. The name cut cut cut is pure **** though.

The standard deduction is doubled. The first 12k you're not taxed on or the first 24k you're not taxed if you're married.

It calls for the end of obamacares mandate.
            And reduces the taxes of the very wealthy and the very poor.

Also writing off the state taxes affects people living in the most liberal states where taxes are the highest. California, nj, NY, etc...

It clearly benefits the most wealthy that's for sure. Which doesn't jive for me as I'm in the middle and would've appreciate a much larger cut.

In conclusion it's a moderately ****ty plan.

Comment

You don't maul anybody plus how hard is it to maul a field-hand?
              I maul all day,,, I call it target practice

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                It's not the best but it's also not complete ****, although it is ****. The name cut cut cut is pure **** though.

The standard deduction is doubled. The first 12k you're not taxed on or the first 24k you're not taxed if you're married.

It calls for the end of obamacares mandate.
                And reduces the taxes of the very wealthy and the very poor.

Also writing off the state taxes affects people living in the most liberal states where taxes are the highest. California, nj, NY, etc...

It clearly benefits the most wealthy that's for sure. Which doesn't jive for me as I'm in the middle and would've appreciate a much larger cut.

In conclusion it's a moderately ****ty plan.

Not being able to write off taxes at local and state level is horrible.. I don't care what state you live in.. absolute highway robbery

****ing with Ira/401k plans with just nonsense

Comment

“Hey, let’s cut taxes but leave spending on the level that a deficit keeps getting tabbed”

“Genius idea”

Comment

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house...ry?id=50861872

Taking away deductions for state and local taxes

Taking away deductions for poperty taxes

Limiting retirement savings to just 2,400 a year...

Absolute complete bullshyt, absolute the most horrible tax plan i have ever heard

Absolute horseshyt

Not one redeeming quality

Not one meaningful change

My liberal brothers that I smack around so much around here, I respectfully ask for help in condemning this piece of shyt legislation
                    Looks like the type of plan you put together when you want to cut taxes but don't want to cut spending.

This won't fly with the middle-class, this will not promote economic growth.

They have to cut spending, even if that means some have to get off the government dole.

Either that or leave the tax code as is and sever the consequences come November 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
                      Looks like the type of plan you put together when you want to cut taxes but don't want to cut spending.

This won't fly with the middle-class, this will not promote economic growth.

They have to cut spending, even if that means some have to get off the government dole.

Either that or leave the tax code as is and sever the consequences come November 2018.
                      Totally agree..

Spending is projected to rise to 4 trillion which is just unbelievable.
                      Trump has been a total failure so far in terms of budget/taxes

Comment

Working...
                      X