Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prettiest Chess Player You've Ever Seen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prettiest Chess Player You've Ever Seen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h7CyUr1y_4

What a beast on the board too!

Gary Kasparov is better looks better

Comment

I dont know if she is a beast but that guy was a bum how could he not see that mate, plus his opening was **** she opened with a queen gambit and he trapped his queen and king

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        I dont know if she is a beast but that guy was a bum how could he not see that mate, plus his opening was **** she opened with a queen gambit and he trapped his queen and king
        I also concur with the things that you just done said.

Comment

Also sidenote: i would look cute with little blonde pigtails

Comment

You seem pretty knowledge about chess.. I'm not that technical about it,,, I could never remember the names and steps of the different openings/strategies..

I was a decent chess player back in the day, jr high champ but never anything special..

Tell me if I'm wrong, but I thought dude ****ed up first by moving a third pawn in his 3rd move instead of getting out a knight or bishop.. seemed he really limited his mobility/attack on the board by only having 3 pawns moved and nothing else and got ate up.. I thought he should have moved a bishop in knight and try castling much earlier on.. once he moved 3 pawns in a row, all he did was react to her ****ing him up and not being on the offense at all

Comment

Prime Bobby Fischer was a handsome nukka.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                You seem pretty knowledge about chess.. I'm not that technical about it,,, I could never remember the names and steps of the different openings/strategies..

I was a decent chess player back in the day, jr high champ but never anything special..

Tell me if I'm wrong, but I thought dude ****ed up first by moving a third pawn in his 3rd move instead of getting out a knight or bishop.. seemed he really limited his mobility/attack on the board by only having 3 pawns moved and nothing else and got ate up.. I thought he should have moved a bishop in knight and try castling much earlier on.. once he moved 3 pawns in a row, all he did was react to her ****ing him up and not being on the offense at all
                I think he is a beginner he didnt develop any of his pieces like you said and he was more concerned about taking his opponent pieces, most decent players dont take a gambit

I used to study and try to memorize different chess openings especially gambits, Chessmaster is a good game to teach diffrent oppenings and strategies

Comment

correct. that guy was a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by ChessBoxer8 View Post
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h7CyUr1y_4

What a beast on the board too!
                    Yes, she is not like the type i usually see posted here. I like her thickness, but i suppose if she gets more famous she will become sticks and bones. Why the more famous women gets the uglier they become?

Comment

Working...
                    X