• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margaret of Anjou, the wife of Henry VI and Queen of England:

In the TV series The Hollow Crown:

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

You get a Kang! And you get a Kang! Everybody gets a Kaaaaaaang!
      Lmao...

That was pretty funny and witty

Comment

I think it's safe to assume according to this video that blacks suffer from the "Benjamin buttons" syndrome, and is aging backwards, "devolving" from the epic heights they came from back in the day

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          So this is why the "We Wuz Kangz" meme was born. I think videos like these are used for trolling, no one can honestly believe this ****. But the comments are funny to read. "KING JAMES WAS A BLACK MAN"! lol
          You obviously haven't been reading some of these boxingscene threads lately.

Comment

when I see black people like this I let them be cause they have to fantasy about the past cause their future is shit and they know its always gonna be shit.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              when I see black people like this I let them be cause they have to fantasy about the past cause their future is shit and they know its always gonna be shit.
              Are you Mexican War Mikey?

Comment

This is going to be awkward when Antifa/BLM have to put all those statues of "white" men back up now that we know they were really black.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  You've got to be Kigali level of stupidity to believe that nonsense.
                  Great post Thraxox. The statement you made applies to most things round here.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Everyone who is significant is black and now everything is believed to be created by black people these days.

In a couple of years, I'll realize I'm black too. But then I'll down my pants and see that I'm really not.

i'm glad i don't have a truly massive dong. **** would be inconvenient.

Comment

Haven't watched the video yet, but my initial reaction is:

via GIPHY

Comment

Working...
                      X