Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fusion GPS scandal: Clinton, DNC broke campaign finance law with dossier funding, com

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Because trump colluded with an enemey to attack our democracy. Reminder, Russia is under heavy U.S. Sanctions. Thats a preclusion to war.
    How was our democracy attacked?

Elections still happened right?

Did Russia and trump conspire with the RNC to eliminate Cruz, Rubio, jeb, etc?

Did Russia and trump collude with the media/propaganda to stage fake debates and trump got the questions funneled to him?

Did Russia and trump use the IRS as a weapon against political dissenters to silence them?

Those would all be attacks against democracy

So which did trump n Russia do?

Comment

Your embarrassing yourself.

Your trying to blame the dnc for a republican talking about an investigation republicans paid for and circulated to congress.
      Actually it's the other way around..

You are embarrassing yourself

"Hillary didn't use dossier doe"

Comment

Trying to destroy our trade deals benefits Russia.

Race baiting benefits Russia.

Attacking our allies benefits Russia.

Allowing Russia to attack our democracy benefits Russia.

Trying to destroy the deal with Iran benefits Russia. Or did you not notice that Russia has a meeting set up with them now?

Not signing the sanctions bill that republican congress signed benefits Russia.

All that anti globalist, isolationism, a benefits Russia, and is building blocks to destroying America. You ******s actually bought into it.

This isn't rocket science.

All that anti globalist, isolationism, a benefits Russia.

1. Redoing trade deals is actually a benefit to America.. get a real job and you would know

2. What allies has America attacked?

3. How is exposing the corruption and collusion between Hillary, DNC, and the media "attacking democracy" and not being a whistleblower?

4. Destroy the Iran nuclear deal is a very good thing. You have to be a complete ****** to think that allowing Iran nuclear capabilities is somehow good for Americans?

5. So if trump didn't sign, why is there sanctions currently in effect?

6. How is being nationalist, isolationist and anti-globalist somehow bad for Americans?
        Hasn't America destroyed and exploited all the 3rd world countries enough, we are imperial, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          M-A-G-A

Men Are Getting Arrested

bahhaha fuck trump!
          I know you are banned at the moment...but when you get back maybe you might comment on why you post in my thread when you have me on ignore?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            I know you are banned at the moment...but when you get back maybe you might comment on why you post in my thread when you have me on ignore?
            Chinito maricon, don't be a lil phaggot.
            Please tell me jaded ain't on ignore status.
            Un do whatever

Please homito.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              He does that nonsense to me too.

SafeSpace is a very sad, pathetic person. Having numerous e-beefs in a boxing forum's Off-topic area seems to be his entire existence.

Why he's not been perma banned is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                He does that nonsense to me too.

SafeSpace is a very sad, pathetic person. Having numerous e-beefs in a boxing forum's Off-topic area seems to be his entire existence.

Why he's not been perma banned is beyond me.
                you quote me and/or respond to my posts while having me on ignore. you do this with other posters as well.

How are you any different from Safespace?????

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  you quote me and/or respond to my posts while having me on ignore. you do this with other posters as well.

How are you any different from Safespace?????
                  I take you off at my discretion. When you engage in attrition tactics, repeated fallacy, or outright insults, you get time in Time Out. When you simmer down, you get released.

I also do not start threads about you, nor do I deny I put you on Ignore when you're on ignore .

SafeSpace does both of those things.

If you're going to e-beef with me as opposed to adult discourse, you can be put back on Ignore.
                  Last edited by 1bad65; 11-01-2017, 09:02 AM.

Comment

don't you cringe when you hear a libtard repeat this talking point "this was an attack on our democracy!"? truth is they're just butthurt about president trump winning the election lol.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                      don't you cringe when you hear a libtard repeat this talking point "this was an attack on our democracy!"? truth is they're just butthurt about president trump winning the election lol.
                      The election was an attack on our feelings, which is like an attack on our democracy, how dare you make light of that?

Comment

Working...
                      X