Steven Seagull target of sexual assault allegations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Lol

Seagal had a history for a while. He had that Asian chick who was his intern I believe that accused him. She even said he was bragging about having sex slaves or something crazy like that.

Jenny McCarthy said she was going to audition for the female lead in Under Siege but turned it down because Seagal wanted to see her **** first.
    glad she never got the part that bird who did had beutuful *******

Comment

Originally posted by engleby View Post
      glad she never got the part that bird who did had beutuful *******
      well the only thing i rember from that movie was that chick coming out the cake. so it probably wasnt the lead

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        In her prime Rae Dawn Chong was hot. Though
        I would have at least bought her dinner and a few drinks before I showed her my "junk".

She was the daughter of Tommy Chong of Cheech and Chong.
        yes she was, i had many a :wank: for her in the 90's

Originally posted by engleby View Post
        well the only thing i rember from that movie was that chick coming out the cake. so it probably wasnt the lead
        yeah that was the same part, she had to show her **** for the cake scene, then she's in the rest of the film. probably we will find out later she banged steve also

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          In her prime Rae Dawn Chong was hot. Though
          I would have at least bought her dinner and a few drinks before I showed her my "junk".

She was the daughter of Tommy Chong of Cheech and Chong.
          I'd love to smoke a lil giggle grass with her and watch Predator. Maybe go to IHOP.

Comment

Segal smashed the sht out of a 19 yr old Katherine Heigl. She got ravaged

Comment

Working...
            X