No announcement yet.

9.7 million-year-old teeth suggest EUROPE is the cradle of humanity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
    Now evolution theory doesn't matter because it proves what you feared all along. The first man was European.
    Again, you can get white from black, but you can't get black from white.

Hate to break it to you, evolution says so

Comment

We waz kangz now we wanna be original man European an sheeeit

Comment

We waz kangz now we wanna be original man European an sheeeit
        You can get white from black, but you'll never get black from white.

It's not scientifically possible. Sorry I won't get down with the "white washing of history" program

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          Again, you can get white from black, but you can't get black from white.

Hate to break it to you, evolution says so
          You can't get white from black. All races can darken their skin with the sun. You can't lighten your skin without chemicals. The European male is the original man.

Comment

You can't get white from black. All races can darken their skin with the sun. You can't lighten your skin without chemicals. The European male is the original man.
            I know it's a hard theory to understand, but I'll say it again. Recessive genes don't magically turn to dominant genes

Let's look at it like this. If Sarah and Chris sun tan in Africa for 80 years, do you think their child will come out light skin?

Sorry pal... Recessive genes will never ever turn to dominant genes. I don't care how much sun tan lotion you use
            Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-23-2017, 09:25 PM.

Comment

I know it's a hard theory to understand, but I'll say it again. Recessive genes don't magically turn to dominant genes

Let's look at it like this. If Sarah and Chris sun tan in Africa for 80 years, do you think their child will come out Black African?

Sorry pal

It's called mutations and that's all you are. A genetic mutation of the original man the European male.

Comment

This ******, Elroy, thinks recessive genes mutated to dominant genes

Comment

This ******, Elroy, thinks recessive genes mutated to dominant genes
                  That's all you are. The genetic mutation of the original man, the European male.

Comment

And since when do people migrate from the cold to hot ass unbearable Africa when they have recessive genes and can't be in the sun for long periods of time?

What sense does that even make to the whitest of white supremacists?

Comment

And since when do people migrate from the cold to hot ass unbearable Africa when they have recessive genes and can't be in the sun for long periods of time?

What sense does that even make to the whitest of white supremacists?
                      You don't know wtf you're talking about as usual. Theres no dominate gene for skin color. Time to stop living in denial. The original man is the European male. No Yakub did not invent us.

Comment

Working...
                      X