Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should inheritance 40% tax be removed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fck these rich tax dodging fcks, tax the fck out if them.

Bunch of broke working class and middle class people standing up for rich people who wouldn't let you wipe their ***** hole. What a bunch of fcking brainwashed losers.

Comment

You guys understand when the wealthy rich, pay less, you have to pay more, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        There's no estate tax on any estate that's less than $5 million I believe

How many actual small family businesses are worth over $5m?

The family farm isn't getting hit, the family restaurant isn't getting hit, the mom-and-pop local store isn't getting hit, the Father & Son's service business (plumbing, landscaping, electrical, barber, etc) isn't getting hit, and even the chain of car dealerships isn't getting hit.

Don't be fooled by the rhetoric.
        Bull****, how do you know the family restaurant or mom and pop local store isn't getting hit? Do you know how much they're worth?

You spend your whole life paying taxes on the money you earn, only for it be taxed again when it is transferred to your kids. That's not right.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
          I think it should be higher. Why should kids inherit their parents hard work? They don't deserve it.

My parents are rich btw.
          A man works hard for his family and pays taxes his whole life. He ain't triflin', doesn't cheat the system, makes great decisions with his family, invests his hard earnings so they pay in return... and so when he dies, his family doesn't have to struggle like he does.

Let's tax that mfer 40%. You dumb ****...

What's going on now is people are getting smart and passing the money on to the next generation. To avoid people who think like you.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Bull****, how do you know the family restaurant or mom and pop local store isn't getting hit? Do you know how much they're worth?

You spend your whole life paying taxes on the money you earn, only for it be taxed again when it is transferred to your kids. That's not right.
            What family restaurant do you know, anywhere in the country, that is sitting on $5m in value net of any debts?

Anything of net value below $5.4m is transferred to heirs without issue.

It's not that complicated

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

It's a publicly available information why don't you educate yourself on it before getting all worked up about it

https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small...yed/estate-tax

BTW spouses and kids get a tax exempt

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

What's going on now is people are getting smart and passing the money on to the next generation. To avoid people who think like you.
                1. It's not 40% it's 0% up to $5.5M or $11M for a couple and less than 20% to anything over the $11M

2. Passing money is taxable under the gift tax

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  A man works hard for his family and pays taxes his whole life. He ain't triflin', doesn't cheat the system, makes great decisions with his family, invests his hard earnings so they pay in return... and so when he dies, his family doesn't have to struggle like he does.

wtf? That "mfer" isn't getting taxed anymore because he/she is dead. 40% Benefits the economy. Kids should make their own way. I know I would feel really embarrassed for inheriting my parents $1.5mill home plus other net worth. They worked their ass off for it. Not that I'm turning it away when I get it.

Comment

Fuck all that. There should be 95% tax on estates. Punk azz kids needs to find their own way. Lower limits and higher taxes on gifting too.

Comment

Working...
                    X