Did Columbus Discover America?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    This is the beauty of white supremacy.

When given facts that they can't dispute, they resort to discrediting the author.

How about you dispute any of the facts instead of quoting your white supremacist for help.

Are you disputing anything written about the Egyptian Mystery System and Memphite Theology? Of course you can't dispute anything; you don't know a damn thing about it which is why you were asking for names of Egyptian priests.

You tried to discredit Herodotus because your fellow white supremist told you to do so from one of your KKK forums that you frequent so often. They told you to discredit Herodotus because he confirmed how much knowledge Greek scholars got from Egypt. What do you think Homer's take on Egypt was and the influence they had on Greek?
    You don't give facts, just illegitimate quotes from quack authors. You can't provide any legitimate sources so you resort to yelling white supremacy and KKK which makes you look even more stupid. Anyone who doesn't buy your ridiculous afrocentrist bull**** isn't a white supremacist. You're whole arguments are predicated on quoting GREEK authors, you have no legitimate Egyptian sources except your "mystery Egyptian bull**** schools" which are about as credible as your knowledge of history.

Murder rates are different than Violent crime rates.

Murder is a subset of a violent crime, but you posted a stat that referenced blacks commit 52% of violent crimes when that was a lie. Blacks commit 37% of violent crimes and whites commit 60%.

Stop lying Jim
    So you take what I wrote and rephrase it, but you can't even do that right because after claiming murder is different than violent crimes in your very next sentence you acknowledge that murder is a subset of violent crime, which means its a violent crime dummy.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      You don't give facts, just illegitimate quotes from quack authors.
      Blah, blah blah

If you want to discredit George GM James, just know that George earned bachelor's and master's degrees at Durham University in England and gained his doctorate at Columbia University in New York. He was Professor of Logic and Greek at Livingstone College in Salisbury, North Carolina before working at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff.

If you don't like his work, then why don't you dispute his references in the book? Can you dispute any references or work cited? Of course you can't; you're just an average white supremacist at best trying to steal a people's history and maintain the status quo of white supremacy

So you take what I wrote and rephrase it
      I didn't rephrase anything. You said blacks account for 52% of violent crimes. That's a lie

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-43

Violent crime:

White - 60%
      Black - 36.4%

Comment

You can't provide any legitimate sources so you resort to yelling white supremacy and KKK which makes you look even more stupid.
        Ok, here's a few sources:

Zeller's Hist. of Phil.: p. 37; 46; 58; 66–83; 112; 127; 170172.
        William Turner's Hist. of Phil.: p 34; 39; 45; 53.
        Roger's Student Hist. of Phil.: p. 15.
        B. D. Alexander's Hist. of Phil.: p. 13; 21.
        Sandford's The Mediterranean World p. 157; 195–205.
        Ancient Mysteries by C.
        H. Vail p. 16.
        William Turner's History of Philosophy p. 35; 39; 47;
        53; 62; 79; 210–211; 627. Ancient Mysteries by C. H. Vail p. 16. Theophrastus: Fragment 2
        apud Diels. Introduction to Alfred Weber's History of Philosophy

Let's see you dispute them. If you can't, shut the fcuk up and continue getting your white supremacy on elsewhere

whole arguments are predicated on quoting GREEK authors, you have no legitimate Egyptian sources except your "mystery Egyptian bull**** schools" which are about as credible as your knowledge of history.
        Here's a few sources:

Ancient Mysteries by C.
        H. Vail p. 16.
        53; 62; 79; 210–211; 627. Ancient Mysteries by C. H. Vail p. 16. Theophrastus: Fragment 2

I have plenty more where that came from. You asked for the sources, let's see you dispute them Mr. White Supremacist

Comment

Blah, blah blah

If you want to discredit George GM James, just know that George earned bachelor's and master's degrees at Durham University in England and gained his doctorate at Columbia University in New York. He was Professor of Logic and Greek at Livingstone College in Salisbury, North Carolina before working at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff.

If you don't like his work, then why don't you dispute his references in the book? Can you dispute any references or work cited? Of course you can't; you're just an average white supremacist at best trying to steal a people's history and maintain the status quo of white supremacy
          I don't need to dispute it, scholars like Lefkowitz and Levinson do a pretty good job of it already. You have one book by one author claiming some quacky things. And then on the flip side there are tens of thousands of books claiming the opposite, hmm who am I going to go with.....but let me guess, white supremacy.

I didn't rephrase anything. You said blacks account for 52% of violent crimes. That's a lie

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-43

Violent crime:

White - 60%
          Black - 36.4%
          Ok, so I meant to say that blacks account for 52% of murders (which is a violent crime) so what? Doesn't look good either way, murder is worse.

Comment

I don't need to dispute it, scholars like Lefkowitz and Levinson do a pretty good job of it already. You have one book by one author claiming some quacky things. And then on the flip side there are tens of thousands of books claiming the opposite, hmm who am I going to go with.....but let me guess, white supremacy.
            Here's some more sources for your white supremasist ass. Let's see you destroy the credibility of these authors

Introduction of Zeller's Hist. of Phil. p. 13).
            A. K. Roger's Hist. of Phil. p. 104
            Zeller's Hist. of Greek Phil.: Introduction p. 7–
            Diodorus I, 29; John Kendrick's Ancient Egypt, vol. II 5–52; Eust. ad Dionys: Perieg: V

The Stromata of
            Clement of Alexandria, Bk. 6, p. 756 and 758; also Diodorus I, 80; also Ancient Mysteries by C.
            H. Vail, p. 22–23; The Stromata of Clement of Alexandria, Bk. 5, c. 7 and 9.

Ancient
            Mysteries by C. H. Vail, p. 16.

Sandford's Mediterranean World, c. 12, p. 203, 205; c. 13 and 15,
            p. 225, 255; also c. 18, p. 317, 319; also The Tutorial History of Greece, c. 27, 28 and 29.

C. H. Vail's Ancient
            Mysteries, p. 25.

Read Encyclopaedia of Religion and Ethics by Jas. Hastings; Lives of Eminent Philosophers by
            Diogenes Laertius; and History of Philosophy by Thomas Stanley. The discovery of the ruins of
            Luxor on the banks of the Nile and the organization of the Egyptian Mysteries into a Grand
            Lodge with minor lodges throughout the ancient world are evidence that Egypt was the cradle of
            the Mysteries and of the Masonic Brotherhood.

Ok, so I meant to say that blacks account for 52% of murders
            Much different argument than you had before, idiot

Comment

I don't need to dispute it
              Then why did you ask for sources if you're going to turn around and cower away when presented with them?

Just as I thought.

Now take your white supremacist ass outta here

Comment

Ok, here's a few sources:

Ancient Mysteries by C.
                H. Vail p. 16.

Let's see you dispute them. If you can't, shut the fcuk up and continue getting your white supremacy on elsewhere

Here's a few sources:

Ancient Mysteries by C.
                H. Vail p. 16.

I have plenty more where that came from. You asked for the sources, let's see you dispute them Mr. White Supremacist
                Not only are you quoting sources from "Stolen Legacy" you're quoting them twice!

Yeah I find guys that George James quoted like J. M. W. Turner a British painter from the 1800's really reliable when it comes to ancient Greek philosophy.

Comment

And then on the flip side there are tens of thousands of books claiming the opposite,
                  When were these books written?

How much you want to bet they were written during what's called the Aryan Model? Right around the 18th/19th century when white supremacy was just beginning to re-write the history books to support European ideologies, specifically Aryan Germans

hmm who am I going to go with.....but let me guess, white supremacy.
                  Yes, see the above quote.

The authors you try to reference also represent what was known as scientific racism during those times.... Translation: White supremacy.

Educate yourself boy
                  Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-21-2017, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Not only are you quoting sources from "Stolen Legacy" you're quoting them twice!

Yeah I find guys that George James quoted like J. M. W. Turner a British painter from the 1800's really reliable when it comes to ancient Greek philosophy.
                    Well being that William Turner wrote a book on the history of philosophy, just maybe that has a bit to do with the subject on hand. Just maybe.

You're an embarrassment that's been called out on your bluff...

Scram kid

Comment

Here's some more sources for your white supremasist ass. Let's see you destroy the credibility of these authors

Introduction of Zeller's Hist. of Phil. p. 13).
                      A. K. Roger's Hist. of Phil. p. 104 -
                      Zeller's Hist. of Greek Phil.: Introduction p. 7–
                      Diodorus I, 29; John Kendrick's Ancient Egypt, vol. II 5–52; Eust. ad Dionys: Perieg: V

The Stromata of
                      Clement of Alexandria, Bk. 6, p. 756 and 758; also Diodorus I, 80; also Ancient Mysteries by C.
                      H. Vail, p. 22–23; The Stromata of Clement of Alexandria, Bk. 5, c. 7 and 9.

Ancient
                      Mysteries by C. H. Vail, p. 16.

Sandford's Mediterranean World, c. 12, p. 203, 205; c. 13 and 15,
                      p. 225, 255; also c. 18, p. 317, 319; also The Tutorial History of Greece, c. 27, 28 and 29.

C. H. Vail's Ancient
                      Mysteries,
                      p. 25.

Read Encyclopaedia of Religion and Ethics by Jas. Hastings; Lives of Eminent Philosophers by
                      Diogenes Laertius; and History of Philosophy by Thomas Stanley. The discovery of the ruins of
                      Luxor on the banks of the Nile and the organization of the Egyptian Mysteries into a Grand
                      Lodge with minor lodges throughout the ancient world are evidence that Egypt was the cradle of
                      the Mysteries and of the Masonic Brotherhood.

Much different argument than you had before, idiot

Most of these are from Stolen Legacy, and others like the bolded ones could be found under the astrology and pseudo science section of the book store.

This is getting pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X