Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lounge poster of the year 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not being harsh, but 2017 must have been a bit of a **** year if that's the line-up.

Before someone says "yore butt hurt cos your not on the list", I didn't expect to be. I only posted about 10 times in 2017.

But listen, I love Beer like a kid brother, but when the guy goes into an exam they call it "beta testing".

All the kid does is talk about how he got the **** smacked out of him by various strangers/family members, or about how the daft cvnt gets pissed on half a can of Miller Lite then ****s his cat up the ass.

I'm kidding. Congratulations Beer.

I won't be back online until Thursday, so then if he replies to this you'll get people saying I was "owned" and ran.

He knows I'm playing.

Comment

• this **** is rigged. i mean i'm not even nominated. smh

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        this **** is rigged. i mean i'm not even nominated. smh
        I hear you, brother. You should have walked this just with the "Hotdog or hamburger?" thread alone.

Keep pimpin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          I hear you, brother. You should have walked this just with the "Hotdog or hamburger?" thread alone.

Keep pimpin'.
          the only award i got here was your "****iest poster for the month" i won back in may

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            no so fast big shot,,,,

i official cast my vote for wikky wanker,,,therefore u r now tied

it say the poll is close and i cant vote but im a thug and i defy all law of fisics and gravity so im vote for willky wanker anyway,

Comment

Keep pimpin'.

Comment

Keep pimpin'.
                Man, this guy is still around?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hous View Post
                  Man, this guy is still around?
                  Your sig freaks me out. What's its story?

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Your sig freaks me out. What's its story?
                    And your sig makes me want to masturbate. His sig has some artsy fartsy thing going on. Like one of those super ****ty short films at some ****ty low budget film festival. You know, where there's supposed to be some deep meaning behind it, but it's just weird.

Comment

But listen, I love Beer like a kid brother, but when the guy goes into an exam they call it "beta testing".

All the kid does is talk about how he got the **** smacked out of him by various strangers/family members, or about how the daft cvnt gets pissed on half a can of Miller Lite then ****s his cat up the ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X