#PollTooWhite
    #Recount
    #BoycottPotY

We boycottin' dis sheeeit right hur...

Bunch a MAGA hat wearing....
    I heard you gotta have I.D. to vote in this poll

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
      Again, I don't think anyone mentioned those names in this thread. I was seriously just going off of names being thrown out on this thread.

Like others have said and what I said, we have a lot of posters here who contribute a lot of things. We could come up with a list of names in the 30's, but the poll's max is 10.

As far as Shaolin's concerned, I don't know how people feel about having a guy who's forever banned having a spot on here.

I posted my potential list on here before I made the poll too. No one said anything or had any objections, so I made it.
      Maybe you could make a thread for BANNED POSTER OF THE YEAR.

Comment

Again, I don't think anyone mentioned those names in this thread. I was seriously just going off of names being thrown out on this thread.

Like others have said and what I said, we have a lot of posters here who contribute a lot of things. We could come up with a list of names in the 30's, but the poll's max is 10.

As far as Shaolin's concerned, I don't know how people feel about having a guy who's forever banned having a spot on here.

I posted my potential list on here before I made the poll too. No one said anything or had any objections, so I made it.
        You made the right choice.

Shaolin Sword was a class C troll at best and I personally didn't find him funny at all. He was OK at first, then he was just meh.

****** of the year? Probably, although autistic Mirko Troll Cop and schizophrenic Sunspace could give him a run for his money.

But POTY? No.

Your list is fine.

Comment

Yeah I know what you're saying. I think you should edit the OP and make sure people are aware that it's multiple choice in bold red letters.

I almost only voted for one until I saw it was multiple choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
            Yeah I know what you're saying. I think you should edit the OP and make sure people are aware that it's multiple choice in bold red letters.

I almost only voted for one until I saw it was multiple choice.
            I was going to make it single, but I took a peek at the 2016 one and saw that it was multiple choice and used it as a template.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Lol. This made me think of that Dave Chappelle bit.

"Spread your cheeks and lift your sack."

Comment

You know, I actually would not have been mad at Shaolin on the poll. (But I can live w/o him there) He was starting to become really funny imo. Especially when he was bugging Hectari.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  You know, I actually would not have been mad at Shaolin on the poll. (But I can live w/o him there) He was starting to become really funny imo. Especially when he was bugging Hectari.
                  I should've added AlexKid and Punchr. Those 2 are my best friends.

Comment

I should've added AlexKid and Punchr. Those 2 are my best friends.
                    #Best Troll Award

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      I see how it is...

Don’t get jelly

It's a ****ty list man.

Comment

Working...
                      X