Collapse
No announcement yet.

California Restaurant Admits It's Been Serving Popeyes Chicken for Months

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha the restaurant also offers a delivery service. Imagine overpaying for Popeyes chicken from that restaurant to be delivered to your home.

Comment

That's funny, but is it any different than going to some restaurant and them giving you a piece of steak from the grocery store with frozen veggies and "homemade"/boxed mashed potatoes for 18 bucks? I guess what's worse here is that, from my understanding, this place was buying Popeye's chicken from the drive thru and just reheating it for customers lmao! If the establishment was just buying frozen product from Popeyes then fairplay to them.

Food is cheap, the only real reason to go out to eat is for the experience of the restaurant itself, because you have no other choice at the moment, or to meet up with somebody for business. Every other reason is just self indulgent.

Comment

Popeyes is delicious. But @ the price.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
          no i am asking about you.
          I'm Cablinasian, like Tiger Woods

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            I'm Cablinasian, like Tiger Woods
            eeeew. daz gross!

Comment

Why is the title so funny

Comment

Personally I like KFC better, but I love that Popeyes bomb ass Cajun Rice. I've legit just went to Popeyes many times, hell most of the times, for the Cajun rice & be mad cuz the serving size is too small so I gotta order two of them. They need to super size that sh^t.

But lol at this hustle. I can't believe they coped to it to the guy in the store + put it in the yelp review like its just a random lil fact like them buying jam from some person in Alabama & not a huge problem they are re-cycling food from some other food joint. Thats for sure some white lady sh^t to not see a problem with.

Comment

the owner looks like a crackhead but its not uncommon for restaurants to source menu items from elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    This is pretty genius tbh. Especially since she doesn't have a fryer.

I bet theres no popeyes or fried chicken really close by. And if you get a craving for fried chicken and waffles she's gonna hook you up with some home made waffles and popeyes fried chicken. I'd pay 13 buck all day for that.

Fck, I'm about to do that **** tomorrow.
                    At least work on your waffle abilities. This f#cking chick can't even make a decent waffle ffs it sounds like.

And make sure to have it in the hipster area of your neighborhood (I lived in a hipster neighborhood in NY & there were a ton of overcharging food joints there`that easily could have been importing chicken from some other places & adding a few bucks to their purchase price now that I think of it). Only hipsters are buying $13 chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      the owner looks like a crackhead but its not uncommon for restaurants to source menu items from elsewhere.
                      Cooked foods???

I mean fair play if you got a wholesale source for the green beans you cook at your joint or have a deal with some beef jerky or potato chip guy for some item that's not being sold as being prepared at your joint, but bringing in cooked food from outside your establishment has gotta be against code.

Comment

Working...
                      X