NFL ratings continue fall, latest Nielsen numbers show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    What voice?

The voice of his black family abandoning him, a white family taking him in, him being given the proper schooling, everything he ever wanted,....
    Sounds alot like Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      That's like somebody in the Depression saying, "Hey, unemployment isn't falling as fast as it did last year"
      Not really, but you're free to think whatever you want.

The downtrend in viewership of the NFL regular season is something that's been going on for seasons, for a variety of reasons, and the fact that you still insist on trying to hang things on the kneel protest is laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        What voice?

The voice of his black family abandoning him, a white family taking him in, him being given the proper schooling, everything he ever wanted, the ability to play in the NFL and become a millionaire?

That voice?

Only in America Mother ****ER.
        You are a lost child in this world.....

Comment

Ratings are down cuz its a No Fun League, the best players are not on the field, rules getting changed as the game goes on, asinine penalties (so the owners can pocket the $) & long a*s commercials! People that NEVER played the game in office just ****ing it all up.

Comment

All the NFL players gonna start boxing doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              Not really, but you're free to think whatever you want.

The downtrend in viewership of the NFL regular season is something that's been going on for seasons, for a variety of reasons, and the fact that you still insist on trying to hang things on the kneel protest is laughable.
              How many seasons has it been downtrending? There was an increase in viewership from 2011-2013. There was a sharp drop in 2014, and a small increase in 2015. Then, starting in 2016 and continuing this year, there have been declined. 2017 has been the only consecutive year of drop in the last 5

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                All the NFL players gonna start boxing doe.
                At least Wilder will have opponents, assuming they can pass a test

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  Ratings are down cuz its a No Fun League, the best players are not on the field, rules getting changed as the game goes on, asinine penalties (so the owners can pocket the $) & long a*s commercials! People that NEVER played the game in office just ****ing it all up.
                  This.

I used to love watching the games. Now, I don't even care for the most part.

If I weren't in some money FF leagues, I wouldn't watch at all.

The games, for the most part, suck.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    At least Wilder will have opponents, assuming they can pass a test
                    I was gonna correct you and say Stevenson but in his defense he's set to fight Alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      I was gonna correct you and say Stevenson but in his defense he's set to fight Alvarez
                      Kovalev lost his edge and Andre retired. It's safe to come out now

Comment

Working...
                      X