Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you Atheist guys make fun of religion then ducks a debate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    Who made God doe?
    Energy can neither be created or destroyed but yet we know it exists.

Comment

sounds like you need a safe space, snowflake.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
        I'm not gonna argue with you, Its a pointless arguement. But if it helps you get through life then believe what you want. It makes no difference to me
        i'm an atheist and i do believe jesus, muhammad or even abraham are real people and exist some where/some times in our history but i also believe they were all conman and mary is definetely a slut.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
          i'm an atheist and i do believe jesus, muhammad or even abraham are real people and exist some where/some times in our history but i also believe they were all conman and mary is definetely a slut.
          I agree, I don't doubt these people existed but they weren't what they say they were

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
            Energy can neither be created or destroyed but yet we know it exists.
            Doesn't answer my question.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
              I agree, I don't doubt these people existed but they weren't what they say they were
              yeah... i mean how dumb people are to still believe mary's story. is obvious he got knocked up by some dude and lie to joseph.
              or maybe joseph was also involve on the scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                You do realize that you are embodying the point of this thread,right? You guys want to make an assertion, usually using an insult or assertion of mental superiority, and then not want to defend the point when challenged? You have to expect a reply when you comment
                I'd like one of them to explain a symbiotic relation ship in nature.
                They usually always use the billions & billions of years ago arguement they saw on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                  Doesn't answer my question.
                  Because you are not getting it. The universe is finite, and the second of Thermodynamics supported that claim and considering the age of the universe can be measured through complex mathematical calculation.

The reason to why Theist believes a God exist is founded on the finite universe.

The Law of Philosophy: There cannot be an infinite regress of events, Rationality cannot come from Irrationality.

"God" as theist describes as the first cause, the embodiment of everything that is reality and true. He is not created, he is the first cause or the uncaused cause.

The Universe is finite: The universe is Physical, it has laws, it is material. For material things transcend that is immaterial: God is Immaterial. The universe is Law and Law is rational: God is Rational and the Law Maker, which brings back to the Philosophical laws that: Rationality does not stem from Irrationality.

A finite and material thing can only transcend from an infinite and Immaterial being: Hence the definition of "God"

Thats why theist despise it when they are accused of "Blind Faith" when it is the opposite.
                  Last edited by Thraxox; 10-16-2017, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    Because you are not getting it. The universe is finite, and the second of Thermodynamics supported that claim and considering the age of the universe can be measured through complex mathematical calculation.

The reason to why Theist believes a God exist is founded on the finite universe.

The Law of Philosophy: There cannot be an infinite regress of events, Rationality cannot come from Irrationality.

"God" as theist describes as the first cause, the embodiment of everything that is reality and true. He is not created, he is the first cause or the uncaused cause.

The Universe is finite: The universe is Physical, it has laws, it is material. For material things transcend that is immaterial: God is Immaterial. The universe is Law and Law is rational: God is Rational and the Law Maker, which brings back to the Philosophical laws that: Rationality does not stem from Irrationality.

A finite and material thing can only transcend from an infinite and Immaterial being: Hence the definition of "God"

Thats why theist despise it when they are accused of "Blind Faith" when it is the opposite.

God stretched out the fabric of space.
                    Bible References to God Stretching Out the Heavens

New International Version of the Bible

Thanks to Otis Graf for compiling this list. ofgraf@gmail.com

Job 9:8

He alone stretches out the heavens _ and treads on the waves of the sea.
                    Psalm 104:2

The LORD wraps himself in light as with a garment; _ he stretches out the heavens like a tent
                    Isaiah 40:22

He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, _ and its people are like grasshoppers. _He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, _ and spreads them out like a tent to live in.
                    Isaiah 42:5

This is what God the LORD saysÑ _the Creator of the heavens, who stretches them out, _ who spreads out the earth with all that springs from it, _ who gives breath to its people, _ and life to those who walk on it
                    Isaiah 44:24

ÒThis is what the LORD saysÑ _ your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb: I am the LORD, _ the Maker of all things, _ who stretches out the heavens, _ who spreads out the earth by myself,
                    Isaiah 45:12

It is I who made the earth _ and created mankind on it. _My own hands stretched out the heavens; _ I marshaled their starry hosts.
                    Isaiah 48:13

My own hand laid the foundations of the earth, _ and my right hand spread out the heavens; _when I summon them, _ they all stand up together.
                    Isaiah 51:13

that you forget the LORD your Maker, _ who stretches out the heavens _ and who lays the foundations of the earth, _that you live in constant terror every day _ because of the wrath of the oppressor, _ who is bent on destruction?
                    Jeremiah 10:12

But God made the earth by his power; _ he founded the world by his wisdom _ and stretched out the heavens by his understanding.
                    Jeremiah 51:15

ÒHe made the earth by his power; _ he founded the world by his wisdom _ and stretched out the heavens by his understanding.
                    Zechariah 12:1

The LORD, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the human spirit within a person, declares: 2 ÒI am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem.
                    Hugh Ross has referred to some of these passages in his writing to correlate with the evidence for fine-tuned expansion of the universe. He was criticized by William Lane Craig for taking the interpretation of scripture far beyond what could possibly have been understood by the original audience for those scriptures. That generated a lively debate among the RTB volunteer apologists, and one of the things that came out of it was this list of scriptures from multiple locations that speak of the spreading of the heavens like a tent. Part of the discussion was trying to make a distinction between scriptures that obviously had a specific intent for a specific group of people, like Jeremiah 29:11, versus scriptures that were directed toward universal and timeless truths. One of the arguments presented was that universal truths were written to apply to future generations as well, and that it was plausible to assume that there might have been an intent to speak to the understandings of the heavens that exists in our day. It's still a stretch."

Biblical encouragement to read the book of nature
                    Scriptures that imply that nature is a faithful witness
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 10-16-2017, 11:53 AM.

Comment

What's there to debate? It's a belief system with as much realism as a Harry Potter or Lord Of The Rings novel. I don't say that to be condescending, it's just my honest view.

Comment

Working...
                      X