Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you Atheist guys make fun of religion then ducks a debate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
    Cause getting in pointless arguments is what I'm about
    You do realize that you are embodying the point of this thread,right? You guys want to make an assertion, usually using an insult or assertion of mental superiority, and then not want to defend the point when challenged? You have to expect a reply when you comment

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      You do realize that you are embodying the point of this thread,right? You guys want to make an assertion, usually using an insult or assertion of mental superiority, and then not want to defend the point when challenged? You have to expect a reply when you comment
      I understand I was reinforcing the argument I was just saying why I felt that way. Like I said let people believe what the want, we all view things differently. Just don't act like it's facts when ur talking about religion

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        You have the audacity to make a thread bashing religion and Christians in particular but when challenged in the threads you are so easily either just kept on asking unrelated and irrelevant questions or down right not reply at all.
        I actually don't mind atheists when they look for honest conversation but there are those who like to start arguments and then pretend their too intelligent to debate. Many of them don't have well thought out arguments.

Many of them act worst than the hard Christian right of the late early 2000's. They treat their atheism as a belief system sometimes and let it define them as a person.

While I'm not picking either side in the debate, I don't think the existence of a God is impossible like many atheists make it seem.

Funny thing is, many of these militant atheists entire worldviews are mostly shaped by organized religion.

Comment

Cause getting in pointless arguments is what I'm about
          You responded.

Not on point, but with deflection, but you did respond.

Why respond but not address his point?

Comment

Just don't act like it's facts when ur talking about religion
            He did cite a key fact.

You just chose to deflect rather than address it.

Comment

There's only two arguments atheist use/have, "if there's a GOD why does he let bad things happen to us?", and "if there's a GOD who made GOD?"
              Last edited by Lords; 10-15-2017, 02:14 PM. Reason: asdf

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                There's only two arguments atheist use/have, "if there's a GOD why does he let bad things happen to us?", and "if there's a GOD who made GOD?"
                The second argument really amuses me. They're willing to accept that the earth, sun, and all the universe just came to be without anything divine, but don't let me say God is infinite...

I believe fairy tales then

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  He did cite a key fact.

You just chose to deflect rather than address it.
                  Manuscripts are facts? You blindly believe in something without any real physical evidence? I don't care what someone wrote down a thousand years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                    "if there's a GOD who made GOD?"
                    Who made God doe?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      The second argument really amuses me. They're willing to accept that the earth, sun, and all the universe just came to be without anything divine, but don't let me say God is infinite...

I believe fairy tales then
                      Why does it have to be 'divine'? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X