Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you Atheist guys make fun of religion then ducks a debate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Wait, but these other atheists have been yelling Science, Science, trying to disprove God. Now you're telling me they don't know?
    No one yet knows for sure what created the energy for the big bang. As I said there are working hypothesis but nothing concrete to be made into a solid scientific theory.

What we do know is most of the story after that. The creation of stars, the earth itself, the evolution of life on earth. And what we can analyze from all this is that none of this happened 6000 years ago like the bible says it did.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
      No one yet knows for sure what created the energy for the big bang. As I said there are working hypothesis but nothing concrete to be made into a solid scientific theory.

What we do know is most of the story after that. The creation of stars, the earth itself, the evolution of life on earth. And what we can analyze from all this is that none of this happened 6000 years ago like the bible says it did.
      So basically, you don't know for sure, just like we don't know for sure. But yet we get accused of believing fairy tales, called ignorant names, called unscientific and simple minded, when you guys don't have an answer either?

And I don't believe the Bible gives enough information to accurately gauge the age of the earth. Either way, the Bible does not have exclusive rights to "God". There is a possibility that God exists and the Bible is wrong

Comment

We know that people believed in and took the book of genesis and the entire bible literally because of history.
        Again why was Copernicus banned from the church? Why was Galileo? Why was Darwin's theory of natural selection so controversial?
        Because they went against the teaching of the church!!

Again please quit going to your answers in genesis and Christian answers to quote me your endless dribble.

This isn't from answers in Genesis. The last third about sodom & gamorrah

Sulfur 98 % pure. Also called brimstone. Not occurring from underground hotsprings or old faithful in Yellowstone
        Found where the bible indicated it would be found.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KBCs4wexgRk

Comment

So basically, you don't know for sure, just like we don't know for sure. But yet we get accused of believing fairy tales, called ignorant names, called unscientific and simple minded, when you guys don't have an answer either?

And I don't believe the Bible gives enough information to accurately gauge the age of the earth. Either way, the Bible does not have exclusive rights to "God". There is a possibility that God exists and the Bible is wrong
          We don't believe in things that have no proof.

Such as talking snakes and sheeeit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
            We don't believe in things that have no proof.

Such as talking snakes and sheeeit.
            The other guy just said we don't know for sure what caused the big bang. Now, you're telling me you don't believe in things with no proof. What caused the big bang, and where is that proof?

Comment

The other guy just said we don't know for sure what caused the big bang. Now, you're telling me you don't believe in things with no proof. What caused the big bang, and where is that proof?
              Not knowing what exactly caused the big bang doesn't mean we don't have proof.
              Look up Penzias and Wilson among others.

Comment

Not knowing what exactly caused the big bang doesn't mean we don't have proof.
                Look up Penzias and Wilson among others.
                Then you should have proof of how it happened. Because the argument looks to me like atheist are saying, "we don't know what caused the universe, but you guys believe fairy tales for thinking it was intelligently designed "

Comment

Well yes anything is possible.
                  It's possible the flying spaghetti monster is true, but again without evidence most people would dismiss it.

I wish you and others here would demand the same burden of proof on religion and the existence of God as you do to proven scientific theories.

Comment

Then you should have proof of how it happened. Because the argument looks to me like atheist are saying, "we don't know what caused the universe, but you guys believe fairy tales for thinking it was intelligently designed "
                    What are you talking about?
                    We have proof the big bang occurred. There is an enormous amount of data on it, I encourage you to read some of it.

What we don't know for sure is what exactly caused it. The fact we don't know it's exact causation does not mean we don't have evidence that it happened.
                    This is as easy as I can break it down for you.

Comment

What are you talking about?
                      We have proof the big bang occurred. There is an enormous amount of data on it, I encourage you to read some of it.

What we don't know for sure is what exactly caused it. The fact we don't know it's exact causation does not mean we don't have evidence that it happened.
                      This is as easy as I can break it down for you.
                      We keep trying to tell you what caused it. You guys just aren't listening

Comment

Working...
                      X